Hello All!

DreadnoughtDT

The Lost Paladin
Hello there. As you can see, I'm rather new here. But I've been a Berserk fan for quite some time.

It started when I was at a convention, a long time ago. I met someone dressed as Griffith. I asked him who he was dressed as, and he explained it to me. I grew more and more intrigued, especially when I learned this angelic figure was the BAD guy. I had to know more! He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history, though I did also watch the various anime and play the somewhat mediocre Berserk Musou.

As for who I am? I'm freaking weird is what I am. The more you get to know me the more this will be prevalent, I suppose. Don't let my well-spoken demeanor fool you, I'm a lunatic. lol

EDIT: Well look how rude I am, I totally forgot to thank Walter or whomever approved my entrance to these forums. So thanks much whoever you are!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
DreadnoughtDT said:
I met someone dressed as Griffith. I asked him who he was dressed as, and he explained it to me. I grew more and more intrigued, especially when I learned this angelic figure was the BAD guy. I had to know more! He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history
DreadnoughtDT said:
EDIT: Well look how rude I am, I totally forgot to thank Walter or whomever approved my entrance to these forums. So thanks much whoever you are!

Well, you could also thank me for kindly showing you the way all those years ago! And like I told you then, I wasn't dressed as anybody, like a costume, I am GRIFFITH! :schierke:

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll fit right in Mr. Well-Spoken Lunatic Weirdo. :griffnotevil:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi DreadnoughtDT, welcome!

DreadnoughtDT said:
He pointed me in the direction of a place I could find the manga, and the rest is history

I hope that place was a store. Any self-described fan ought to buy the work he's a fan of, as a mark of respect and support for the author.

DreadnoughtDT

The Lost Paladin
Aazealh said:
Hi DreadnoughtDT, welcome!

I hope that place was a store. Any self-described fan ought to buy the work he's a fan of, as a mark of respect and support for the author.

It was a store, yes! Unfortunately I am extremely strapped for cash and probably always will be, so I eventually had to resort to reading the newest volumes online. Please don't defenestrate me, I'm merely a broke dragon/man/thing trying to make ends meet. Heh heh.

DreadnoughtDT

The Lost Paladin
Fancypantaloons said:
Hey man! Welcome! I hope we can be fancy friends.

Likewise! I've seen how welcoming this forum can be and I know it's not like other places I've been. I've actually been run out of some forums just cuz I'm odd or I use this dragon avatar. lol I know it's conspicuous that I'm the only guy here without a Berserk avatar but it's my own character.

Welcome to the forums and hope you have a good time on here. Some of us do have non-Berserk avatars, like Aaz.

Feel free to check out the SkullKast's (podcasts) where the Admins chat about Berserk episodes upon their release, breaking it down. The SkullKast's are also currently in the middle of a re-read of the series which is a definitive breakdown of Berserk, rich in information. Feel free to look up certain topics using the Search function if you're in the need for information on characters, situations or theories that members may have had in the past/ present.

DreadnoughtDT

The Lost Paladin
IncantatioN said:
Welcome to the forums and hope you have a good time on here. Some of us do have non-Berserk avatars, like Aaz.

Feel free to check out the SkullKast's (podcasts) where the Admins chat about Berserk episodes upon their release, breaking it down. The SkullKast's are also currently in the middle of a re-read of the series which is a definitive breakdown of Berserk, rich in information. Feel free to look up certain topics using the Search function if you're in the need for information on characters, situations or theories that members may have had in the past/ present.

I'm sure I'll have fun here, thanks for the well-wishes and I'll be sure to check out the podcasts.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DreadnoughtDT said:
It was a store, yes! Unfortunately I am extremely strapped for cash and probably always will be, so I eventually had to resort to reading the newest volumes online. Please don't defenestrate me, I'm merely a broke dragon/man/thing trying to make ends meet.

I want to believe you'll be able to gather up ten bucks a year to buy a volume.

DreadnoughtDT

The Lost Paladin
Aazealh said:
I want to believe you'll be able to gather up ten bucks a year to buy a volume.

More's the problem that I'd have to order them online and pay for shipping, but I honestly didn't know they sold for so cheap. I also kinda forgot how slow the schedule is sometimes with Miura's most likely much-needed breaks.

Top Bottom