About Berserk main thesis and the paradoxical human's will swallowed by the IOE

:SK: Hello, here is my first hindsight posted in SK.net forums ! :SK:

After some analyzes, I noticed something kind of intriguing regarding the depth of the "will" in Berserk universe. :puck:

176391loul.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ThPAW5sd0

Across Void's :void: prominent thesis, it's clearly told to us :
man has no chance to control even its own will.

There is a transcendental law, "causality", applied by the 5 desire's Guardian Angels which presides over human destiny.
This Hand of god is symbolically the tool which ensures the so-called control onto this flow of desire filled by a "common-consciousness that transcends invidivuality."

Even so, The Idea of Evil had pointed out the "will" to be the gearing of the whole backdrop... settled since the Gaiseric era 1000 years ago... I guess. We don't know in details what happened at that time but if we consider the birth of the Idea of Evil to be related to these older days, what does it mean exactly?

If causality haven't existed yet, then "destiny" was not substituted nor tricked by anything else, and maybe man was chaotic in his search of reason?
I mean... Did man wanted to stop suffering or dying by figuring out how to live in a more cathartic way or just having an understanding to these phenomenas ? Would he accept to undergo after the insight given to him? Would he suddenly gain somehow control over his will? :ubik:
For sure, they merely thought an "Idea" as a God (or a "God" as an idea?) who brings them a kind of salvation and unconsciously sacrified their unformated freedom but I think there was a trigger at one moment which had gathered a huge mass of dark feelings, what would define human nature through the "common-consciousness", since the individualities of each being were not sufficiant to make up such a thing on their own.

166518loul3.jpg
365233loul1.jpg
788231loul2.jpg

Thus... Did the common human's will of the ancient world wanted to idealize an entity in order to weave a patern for each individuality and then etablish a complete authority among the desires of every forthcoming beings? :???:

Top Bottom