Author Topic: SkullKast: Episode 91  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
SkullKast: Episode 91
« on: December 23, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »

Episode 91: Dream Stew [Ep 352] (2h)

It's been a while since our last recording, but we've still got plenty of meat on these bones. In this episode of Casca's dream world, we're treated to Berserk Armor + Guts Dog + Sylph's Cloak + Golem hijinks, and of course a big ol' bird! Put em' all together, add some trauma, and baby you've got a stew going!

Walter ducks out for the last hour of the show while Griff, Aaz and Grail discuss the latest Star movie.

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Patrick

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
Re: SkullKast: Episode 91
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »
So fast!  :isidro:

I'll be sure to listen to this later while I'm work. (Dam these extra holiday hours!)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, guys.

Offline GiantSword Mufasa

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 02:03:49 AM »
Now thatís a Christmas gift!
\[**]/
                     Praise the sun

Offline Truder

• Of the Nexus
  • "I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 01:34:50 PM »
ooo. I missed the fact that you uploaded a Skullcast. Now I have something to listen to while my family talk at me at the Christmas table. :daiba:

thanks guys!

Offline Oburi

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
  • All praise Grail
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »

That stew looks so good. I ended up being sick the last few days, woke up Christmas morning with the worst cold I've had in years. Now I'm back at work still ill (I've gone the whole year without using sick time, just a few more days and I'll get a big bonus) but at least I'll be able to listen to the skullcast while I'm taking it easy. Thanks guys!

Seriously though, I wish I had that stew right now.  :beast:

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 05:30:26 PM »
It's true, I've made a lot of stew in my days, but nothing as picturesque as this DREAM STEW.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline buttonmasher

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
Thanks again for the podcast!

Offline Cyrax

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 10:26:35 PM »
I always look forward to these. Iíve been going back and listening to all the older podcasts you guys have done, I love it. Keep up the good work

Offline JMP

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »

Need to bust out my crock pot and make some soon. :serpico:

Great podcast! :ubik: Thought provoking and fun as usual. Thanks y'all!
A good sword, even if it rusts and dulls, has good steel that never rusts left over in the wick. That steel's the ultimate steel. Even if it cracks, if you return it to the fire, it's sure to be reborn. - Godot

Offline buttonmasher

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 01:04:47 AM »
You guys nailed the Star Wars analysis.  The Smuggler Class conversation cracked me up and I couldn't agree more.
I just dont understand how they fucked up so badly at simply bridging the gap between old and new stories.

Also cool to hear you are all into redlettermedia as I'm a huge fan.

Offline Archer1215

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 06:30:08 PM »
Hey Walter. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering if I could suggest you guys to do an episode about barytes, and theorizing what their relevance in the future of the story could be. They're a pretty interesting concept that came as something of a curveball to me when they were first introduced, and I'd love to hear some more of your predictions concerning them.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »
Hey Walter. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering if I could suggest you guys to do an episode about barytes, and theorizing what their relevance in the future of the story could be. They're a pretty interesting concept that came as something of a curveball to me when they were first introduced, and I'd love to hear some more of your predictions concerning them.

I don't think we're going to dedicate an episode of the podcast to barytes for now, but we talked about it on episode 78 of the podcast, if that helps.
I also have a half-written post about it from... *checks* a year and a half ago that I need to finish. :farnese:

Offline Archer1215

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
I don't think we're going to dedicate an episode of the podcast to barytes for now, but we talked about it on episode 78 of the podcast, if that helps.
I also have a half-written post about it from... *checks* a year and a half ago that I need to finish. :farnese:

Thanks! I actually did listen to that part of the episode already, and I loved the thoughts you guys shared about it. I would definitely be interested in discussing that barytes topic whenever you manage to finish that post of yours.