SkullKast: Episode 91 - Dream Stew [352 review]

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 91: Dream Stew [Ep 352] (2h)

It's been a while since our last recording, but we've still got plenty of meat on these bones. In this episode of Casca's dream world, we're treated to Berserk Armor + Guts Dog + Sylph's Cloak + Golem hijinks, and of course a big ol' bird! Put em' all together, add some trauma, and baby you've got a stew going!

Walter ducks out for the last hour of the show while Griff, Aaz and Grail discuss the latest Star movie.

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: https://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================

Re: SkullKast: Episode 91

So fast! :isidro:

I'll be sure to listen to this later while I'm work. (Dam these extra holiday hours!)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, guys.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh

ooo. I missed the fact that you uploaded a Skullcast. Now I have something to listen to while my family talk at me at the Christmas table. :daiba:

thanks guys!

Oburi

All praise Grail

Walter said:

That stew looks so good. I ended up being sick the last few days, woke up Christmas morning with the worst cold I've had in years. Now I'm back at work still ill (I've gone the whole year without using sick time, just a few more days and I'll get a big bonus) but at least I'll be able to listen to the skullcast while I'm taking it easy. Thanks guys!

Seriously though, I wish I had that stew right now. :beast:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

It's true, I've made a lot of stew in my days, but nothing as picturesque as this DREAM STEW.

I always look forward to these. I’ve been going back and listening to all the older podcasts you guys have done, I love it. Keep up the good work

4GgWJZJm.jpg

Need to bust out my crock pot and make some soon. :serpico:

Great podcast! :ubik: Thought provoking and fun as usual. Thanks y'all!

You guys nailed the Star Wars analysis. The Smuggler Class conversation cracked me up and I couldn't agree more.
I just dont understand how they fucked up so badly at simply bridging the gap between old and new stories.

Also cool to hear you are all into redlettermedia as I'm a huge fan.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Archer1215 said:
Hey Walter. I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering if I could suggest you guys to do an episode about barytes, and theorizing what their relevance in the future of the story could be. They're a pretty interesting concept that came as something of a curveball to me when they were first introduced, and I'd love to hear some more of your predictions concerning them.

I don't think we're going to dedicate an episode of the podcast to barytes for now, but we talked about it on episode 78 of the podcast, if that helps.
I also have a half-written post about it from... *checks* a year and a half ago that I need to finish. :farnese:

The gist of it is a speculation that Barytes could be the cosmological element behind the evil power that the God Hand and apostles use. That maybe when people are filled with obsessive or negative emotions, Barytes concentrates inside the human soul... eventually rendering it evil. That may also have led to the Vortex of Souls’ specific shape.

Top Bottom