Hola

I have no idea how I never found this forum in all my time as an internet nerd.

I've been into Berserk since the late 90's when I saw the anime and I began reading the manga in high school in the early 2000's.

Dark Souls is a huge interest of mine, as well as most things Star Wars/Star Trek.

I design in my free time, making forum signatures, avatars, stuff of that nature.

Mostly just looking to be a part of a cool community that values Berserk the way i do.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! We've been around since 2001. Prior to that, a handful of us were at Black Sun Over Midland, the first US Berserk forum. You can also check out our podcast, which we started back in 2012: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?board=50.0

Will do as far as the broadcast! And that's somewhat hilarious. Berserk was the first manga/anime I got into back in my childhood, but when I got into forums around 2004 there was nothing I could find, though I admit my web searching skills were super limited back then.

But I'm glad I found this place. The only places I can really discuss Berserk in are my Instagram group and my Discord channel.

Archer1215 said:
This forum is great. Mods are cool/helpful, and the episode discussions/podcasts are some of the best I've seen in the Berserk community. I'm not sure, but I think SK.net even has a Discord server if you're into that. Hope you stick around!
I'd definitely be interested in the Discord.

Fancypantaloons said:
Hey there nightmare! Welcome to this lovely forum.

Where are you from?

I'm from Texas!

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Welcome aboard nightmare, feel free to use all of the community's extensive resources - you've come to the right place. Enjoy your time on the board!

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Welcome to the forum! :ubik: I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, the love for Berserk is quite unifying. How long have you been into graphic design?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sygorian said:
Welcome !

Also are there any rules/things we need to be aware of for using Discord guys ?

Same general rules as the forum. Please don't distribute scanlation links, and keep the discussion friendly.

Top Bottom