Author Topic: Episode 355  (Read 32584 times)

Offline Yozuru

• Of the World
  • "I say when it ends!" - Lucina
Re: Episode 355
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »
I feel so fulfilled and full on anticipation! More Berserk on the Horizon woooo!  :ubik:

Offline Faded

• Of the World
  • Your time is the most precious gift of all.
« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2018, 03:39:06 AM »
What I personally hope we will see in the short term moving forwards is Casca show off her kick ass warrior side on a mini side quest while Guts gets this astral wound dealt with by Danaan.

I don't know about you guys but Guts still carrying around what was described by Schierke as a very serious spiritual as well as physical wound doesn't sit well with me. He is truly on the brink physically and I would love to see Danaan work some magic on him (which will hypothetically take time), in the mean time Casca leads the rest of the gang to go do a short side quest to get an ingredient needed in the healing process (or something totally less lame). I think Guts will need to be at least somewhat healthy rather than wavering on the edge and relying on intervention from astral entities during some of the upcoming big inevitable battles. The Berserker armor is taking enough of a toll as it is, this astral wound is just a bit much for the struggler at this point methinks.  :guts:

Knowing Berserk nothing like what I just described will happen though. Bah, all I really want to see is Casca split some dudes head in half with a sword like the good ol' days (seeing Isidro's reaction to Warrior Casca will be priceless) and I'm sure it won't be long until that happens, what ever direction the story goes in.   :carcus:

"Man takes up the sword in order to shield the small wound in his heart sustained during a far-off time beyond remembrance."

"Man wields the sword so that he may die smiling in some far-off time beyond perception."

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #227 on: April 20, 2018, 05:30:21 AM »
I don't know about you guys but Guts still carrying around what was described by Schierke as a very serious spiritual as well as physical wound

There are two wounds. One on the chest, one on the back.

Offline Faded

• Of the World
  • Your time is the most precious gift of all.
« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2018, 03:14:33 PM »
There are two wounds. One on the chest, one on the back.

All the more reason to get the poor guy somewhat patched up! I highly doubt he will ever be 100% healthy again in the series but it would be very cool to see what kind of power Guts has when he is not carrying around more than one near crippling injuries. Would he be able to best Zodd in a marginally better condition? I think so especially with the aid of the Berserker armor. Fun to speculate about.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:19:06 PM by Faded »
"Man takes up the sword in order to shield the small wound in his heart sustained during a far-off time beyond remembrance."

"Man wields the sword so that he may die smiling in some far-off time beyond perception."