AOW cs not responding to messages for 1 week.

I bought the winter journey statue from AOW recently. And when I emailed them about some questions regarding the piece they never get back to me for like 7 days. I on total gave them 6 emails and the 7th day I tried to email them on a different account on different items. No response at all. Any one of you guys ever had this kind bad situation with AOW? Thanks.

There's been a few times in the last several years when AOW is slow to respond. Usually it's because their offices are closed for a week, or it's some holiday, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. You could also try messaging them on Facebook?

Yes I did. No one responded me. This is so sad. Any cs can just use their phone to log on and reply. Very very bad customer service.

Check what is written on their website in their news & information section:

"Licensing Expo Japan 2018 EVENT INFORMATION !!
18-Apr-2018
Dear Customer,

ART OF WAR is going to exhibit at Licensing Expo Japan 2018 on 25-27 April!!
We are looking forword to your attending.

Dates : 25-27 April, 2018 10:00-18:00 (27 Apr 10:00-17:00) * Seminar: 9:30 -
Venue : Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 1
Our Booth number : B-17

Please wait for us to come back and serve you again on April 28th.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding and cooperation.

If you have any concerns or question, please feel free to contact us at any time .

Best Regards,
ART OF WAR"

My email started on April 13th. This has nothing to do with the expo. U just need a phone, hook your app w company email and less than 1 minute u Can answer a guy who is going to spend 148000 yen on your product. Is this too much to ask?

andrewdsz said:
My email started on April 13th. This has nothing to do with the expo. U just need a phone, hook your app w company email and less than 1 minute u Can answer a guy who is going to spend 148000 yen on your product. Is this too much to ask?

if there no response through email or facebook try to call them on the phone for me if i have specific question about an item or something i bought i call them directly (if u hear japanese lady transfers your call to voice messages then they are closed due to working hours or holiday)

Top Bottom