Berserk PS2 Soundtrack Composers?

I was trying to look up composers for the individual tracks of the Berserk PS2 game, and the only ones I could see specified were Sign and Sign-2, of course composed by Hirasawa. I know the rest of the album was composed by Shinya Chikamori, Hiroshi Watanabe, Yasushi Hasegawa, and Tomoyo Nishimoto. Should I assume they all composed each track together, or does anyone have a more detailed list for the score?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I bought the official MP3s back when they were available (2004 or so, I think), and here's what they show:

berserk-ps2-ost.png

Thanks for reminding me of the existence of "Cold Snow" :ganishka:

Walter said:
I bought the official MP3s back when they were available (2004 or so, I think)

You really do collect everything Berserk, huh Walter? I'd be curious to see what are some of the most bizarre or rare Berserk related products you own, if that's available anywhere.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bleac said:
You really do collect everything Berserk, huh Walter? I'd be curious to see what are some of the most bizarre or rare Berserk related products you own, if that's available anywhere.

Oh that's actually really far from the truth. I only collect official straight-from-Miura stuff. I don't own a single statue, for example. Music is an exception, since I love Susumu's work.

Aaz is the one with all the weird rare shit.

Walter said:
I bought the official MP3s back when they were available (2004 or so, I think), and here's what they show:

berserk-ps2-ost.png

Thanks for reminding me of the existence of "Cold Snow" :ganishka:

Thanks, Walter! Spiritual Woods was a favorite of mine, personally

Top Bottom