I never noticed, but isidro is playing with a mandragora in vol 24

puella

Berserk forever

puckmandra.jpg

YUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

P

psymont

that was justr a shout out to the game .... an allusion .... thats not a space helmet, maybe a fish bowl to block out the scream .... just a pun

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Genn21 said:
??? , does this mean the game story will be implemented
This has already been established. Within Chapter 184 (could be 85.. I forgot), it mentioned on the sidebar of a panel that during this time, the DC game's story took place.

G

Genn21

:p , walter where the hell are you ? ( your aim name is twitching and i think its dead) come back and water it, btw hows ATL you sell your body for money yet to make ends to oregon ^^

P

psymont

Walter said:
This has already been established. Within Chapter 184 (could be 85.. I forgot), it mentioned on the sidebar of a panel that during this time, the DC game's story took place.

yeah but that was after griffith came back right? wasnt a flash of femto shown in the game when ballsack sacrificed his girl? why was zodd traveling alone if griffith was back?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I think it would be pretty common for something like a mandragora to be in Flora's house. She is, after all, a witch and things like that usually have a magical purpose. It was probably just an allusion to the game, doesn't mean that its plot is going to be incorporated at this point.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
yeah but that was after griffith came back right? wasnt a flash of femto shown in the game when ballsack sacrificed his girl? why was zodd traveling alone if griffith was back?

Nope, Femto wasn't show in the flash.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
the game story was implemented! the story of the game took place after the battle whit zodd on the sword hill when gatts caska and puck leave rickert to go to pucks vilage, as for zodd apearence in the game that was just sort of a way to get zodd in the game (cool boss figth) gatts asks zodd are u planing on raising an army of monsters zodd responds perhaps later then gatts thinks the name GRIFFTH. he just wasnt whit zodd at that time. ps no femto wasnt in the flash (goes of to play the game) ;D

Top Bottom