Who will be Guts' next ally?

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I believe that Silatt belongs one to the next warriors the consequently to help Gatts against Griffith! Sillat already knows Gatts and still for top he is not satisfied with Kushans as we saw in the volume 22 ! They with certainty will struggle again and I think until the end of the fight Sillat can decide your destiny ! :)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Nah, if they ever meet again, Guts would hang Sillat his ass back to him in a nicely wrapped doggy bag. The Blackswordman Gumi has got big enough.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
The more allies the better. I bet once Griffith takes the throne, he will have a mighty battle between Guts's army and Band of the Hawk...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Not an interview but the 2001 postcard:

dia01nenga.jpg

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yes. It could be Azan indeed. We already have the Judo clone (Serpico), in her way (when she was the commander of the Iron Chain) the old Caska clone (Farnese). Isidoro is not the Rickert clone but he has the same age that Rickert had back then. The Pipin clone (Azan ) is the one missing. Beside every team need a brick ( a strong type to use when you need to open doors or face the Hulk ;D )

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
I always thought Serpico is a cross between Judeau and Corcus... remember his death-threat to Guts? Similiar to Corcus's "next time we meet in the battlefield, watch your back"

J

incognitoX

you fail me
It'd be best for Guts and Silatt to both ally themselves against Griffith. Besides..seeing them fight side by side would just be cool as hell.

Godo said:
I always thought Serpico is a cross between Judeau and Corcus... remember his death-threat to Guts? Similiar to Corcus's "next time we meet in the battlefield, watch your back"

J

Serpico resembles more like Judeau, u know that kinda carefree character...

BTW, i feel that the ally of Gutz might be HICK

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Hmm, both Azan and Silatt seems like logical choices of allies to Gatts to me, and I'd like to see both of these becoming Gatt's allies at some point. However, who says that there aren't more, unknown people who could also become allies of Gatts?

Seaking about Azan and Silatt, through.. I wonder where they are now...

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Dark Wanderer said:
Hmm, both Azan and Silatt seems like logical choices of allies to Gatts to me, and I'd like to see both of these becoming Gatt's allies at some point. However, who says that there aren't more, unknown people who could also become allies of Gatts?

Seaking about Azan and Silatt, through.. I wonder where they are now...

Silatt decided to take a break and pose for an Art of War statue while he hones his fighting skills and gets ready to join Guts for some kickass violent fighting:)

LG

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
I like Mule. hopefully he'll realize what a retard he is being and join Guts, or at least go ninja-style, flip out, and cut Griffith's head off.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Pre-post statement: I in know way can predict the future outcomes of who shall be an ally of Gutts. I only post this as I do not understand certain things said on this thread and would like more clarification.

Why would Silat be a logical choice? I am not saying he is or he isn't but why is it logical? I'm not all-knowing of Berserk history, but weren't Silat and Gutts enemies before? Yes, they both have the same goal, but I don't see Silat's character sucking it up to hang out with Gutts. I see Silat as a character who thinks he is strong enough to form his own army to defeat Griffith's army, not join with a small group with whom he doesn't have the best history. Maybe there's something I'm missing, though.

As for Mule... I don't know enough about his character to really say, either, but to me, he's too scared to leave Griffith. He doesn't seem like a rebel or a leader... he is a kid who knows Griffith could easily have him killed if he showed signs of unloyalty. That's my opinion, at least. To me, he is a reluctant henchman.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
He doesn't seem like a rebel or a leader...
But... that's the sole reason Griffith "hired" him in the first place, his leadership ability with his clan.

Boonki

Walter said:
But... that's the sole reason Griffith "hired" him in the first place, his leadership ability with his clan.

I see your point, I was probably wrong to say leader. I just don't see him as leading a rebelion (a better statement about my feeling on it) against Griffith. To me, his being scared of Griffith and what he can do is what made him join Griffith's crew... plus, I don't think he'd do well hosting an internal rebellion, seeing as most feel the Griffith is leading them to a unified country. As far as an outside rebellion, I think Griffith keeps him close enough to know what he is doing most of the time.

But... I do see him as maybe acting as a spy for Gutts, though.

Boonki

namayias said:
how would he be a spy for gattsu? I don't see how that would work.

A spy, as in work within the system - Griffith's army - but working for another cause. Espionage so to speak, in my fond memory of Civ2. That's not my true feeling, anyways, just a far-out speculation. I just don't think he will be on the side of Griffith at the end, at least mentally.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
hey no spies needed : schierke sends a bird and its done.
About Silatt, s.o. says he cant by guts cause they fought so far, but may i remember you it was the same for Casca, Farneze, Serpico, even Schierke in a way...
Guil

incognitoX

you fail me
Lliugusamui said:
hey no spies needed : schierke sends a bird and its done.
About Silatt, s.o. says he cant by guts cause they fought so far, but may i remember you it was the same for Casca, Farneze, Serpico, even Schierke in a way...
Guil

Exactly.

If I not mistaken..the times Guts and Silatt fought.. Guts won, correct? Maybe Silatt will realize in order to come to his goal he'll need all the help he can get and team up with Guts (their rivalry can be settled after Griffiths been taken care of.) ;)

I'd see a Guts/Silatt alliance to be out of somewhat reluctance but remember the old saying to keep your friends close but your enemies closer..

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
If anyone I would say Silatt. He doesn't hate Guts that much or he would have tried to kill him when Guts saved Isidoro. I looks like Azan was supposed to be in the group now but was later cut out (postcard is old and picture is familiar). Mule seems to be fated to follow Griffith. He couldn't resist fate then and unless something big happens to him I don't see him ever succeeding.

From my personal opinion, the kushan army will be defeated and Silatt might joined Griffin eventually, of coz this are just my speculation

Boonki

Agent Smith said:
From my personal opinion, the kushan army will be defeated and Silatt might joined Griffin eventually, of coz this are just my speculation

With an exception of Mule (who I think is for Griffith's bedroom kicks), most of Griffith's follower's seem to be apostles. Silat is a good warrior, but I don't think he fits the mold that the other main warriors of Griffith's army has set. There's been a lot of talk about Silat on this thread, but when is the last time he was mentioned in the book? Just curious. I think it was about 2 years ago when the guys with the big knuckles fought that one group, right? What's happened with him since?

Top Bottom