Do you ever think Miura will bring in the Dragons talked about by GoDo

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
Well, the dragons are really a less talked about part of beserk, mostly because we never see them... and only hear of them once. But remember who we are dealing with and the path hes chosen. He has already brang in trolls. But... how will he make dragons rapists like he did 2 every other thing in berserk.

Actually though, he may just leave them out. But he usually does the stuff we wouldnt expect. I dont think anyone would expect that, well maybe after this post but eh.

Though im still expecting a Griffith volume or 2 sooner or later.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Locke11 said:
Well, the dragons are really a less talked about part of beserk, mostly because we never see them... and only hear of them once. But remember who we are dealing with and the path hes chosen. He has already brang in trolls. But... how will he make dragons rapists like he did 2 every other thing in berserk.

Actually though, he may just leave them out. But he usually does the stuff we wouldnt expect. I dont think anyone would expect that, well maybe after this post but eh.

Though im still expecting a Griffith volume or 2 sooner or later.

dragonknight.jpg

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Even in the real world (our world) there were warriors that donned dragon's masks in battle, so that image doesn't prove anything.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Soul Blader said:
Knowing Miura Dragons in Berserk would probably look like giant penises that breathe acid.

If you've ever seen Escaflowne, they looked like chickens with scales. Maybe that's why there aren't any dragons around anymore, they were finger lickin' good so everyone roasted them. But then again, this is me being silly. ;D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Dear God, I hope not... hopefully, they're just extinct creatures that once roamed Midland at one point in its history. Bringing dragons into the storyline at this point (unless, the dragon was an Apostle :D) would make it more like D&D and "magical pixies & faeries" type of fantasy. The troll segment was bad enough... (although Guts' confrontation with Slann was uber-cool).

Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
Dear God, I hope not... hopefully, they're just extinct creatures that once roamed Midland at one point in its history. Bringing dragons into the storyline at this point (unless, the dragon was an Apostle :D) would make it more like D&D and "magical pixies & faeries" type of fantasy. The troll segment was bad enough... (although Guts' confrontation with Slann was uber-cool).

Dont u think this is more cool and fascinating?

number18

a sci-fi bitch
Hmm...well I thought it was cool how everyone was shocked by Zodd's first appearance in the anime...like wow there really ARE demons! Gasp! It's interesting that they have myths and such but are finding out that they are true...I'm not sure about a dragon though. Where would it fit in? Would be evil or like a benevolent creature or something?

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
if dragons were in Berserk, they'd DEFINITELY be evil. what all in Berserk is good? Fairies. They're pretty weak. Anything that is strong in this world will be damned mean, methinks.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darok [Biker Wannabe] said:
if dragons were in Berserk, they'd DEFINITELY be evil. what all in Berserk is good? Fairies. They're pretty weak. Anything that is strong in this world will be damned mean, methinks.

Schnoz.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Well, everything people talk about, dream about or believe in can manifest themselves in the astral world, right? And considering that Godo calls his sword 'dragonslayer' and there's someone with a dragon armor around, it's obvious that dragons must be well known among the people and are probably playing a big part in Midland's stories and myths. So I guess in theory it would be possible for dragons to appear in the real world now, but I doubt that Miura will actually bring them in though. Besides in the form of a dragon apostle or something like that of course.

Like Schierke mention, Troll, Ogre and face man are not suppose to be seen by human. With their present it shows that the world is changing, especially with the rebirth of the new king!

So what i can speculate is that if there were trolls ogres, elementals etc. around, i dun see a reason why there is no dragon.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
A.S said:
Like Schierke mention, Troll, Ogre and face man are not suppose to be seen by human. With their present it shows that the world is changing, especially with the rebirth of the new king!

So what i can speculate is that if there were trolls ogres, elementals etc. around, i dun see a reason why there is no dragon.
But the Qliphoth is closed now, thanks to Yobimizu no Tsurugi.

Top Bottom