godo and DS

i was rereading the part where the DS is first introduced and godo tells about why he made it.

He states to rickert that he never wants "teh true nature of the blade to be released again" and also "anything regarding that dragon I refuse to discuss."

This makes me think that godo knew about the DS's evil power, although he may not know exactly how he made it with such power. Also he refuses to discuss anything about the dragon which leads me to beleive the dragon was an apostle, because it was so horribly unreal to him he would not want to recall those terrible memories.
what does everyone else think.

is this really a bad translation? well its in the second chapter of Volume 14. If its a bad translation can someone explain to me what he really says.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
namayias said:
is this really a bad translation? well its in the second chapter of Volume 14. If its a bad translation can someone explain to me what he really says.
What's the source for your translation?

i got it off of someone in Mirc more than a year ago. I can't remember the server or who translated. I'll look for some indication.

petezilla said:
Since fairys and troll's walk around in midland I think it's safe to assume that there really are dragons.

If that was the case then where they belong to? Izzit also Idea's minions? Or are they also all evil?

Mordos Kahn

I'm a llama!
Getting back to the whole Godo and the Spirit of the blade, yeah I think that it is plausible that the Dragon was actually an Apostle, since we have yet to see an actual Dragon in the series. As to the how did the spirit get bound to the DS? Correct me if I'm wrong but soemone told me that SkullKnight said something about how the DS has become endowed with some kind of power since guts has been out Killing all sorts of baddies for the last couple of years. he said it was in issue 25 and I have yet to read it.

Top Bottom