Volume 25 Cover

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
And here it is folks. ;D

Berserk25c.jpg

It was really f'ing small in the YA so if someone wants, they can copy it and clean it up. If so let me know how you did it.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
my screen is dark and my eyes=shit, but ... tell me if what i see is true : farneze in the left, guts in center, schierke, evarella, serpico and isidro in the right(puck must be there too). I dont see Casca ... and the shapes in the left bottom(left to guts) is this trolls ? ???
Guil
Thanks for the cover, it appears its darker than last volume ...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guil Torchonlskyon said:
farneze in the left, guts in center, schierke, evarella, serpico and isidro in the right(puck must be there too). I dont see Casca ... and the shapes in the left bottom(left to guts) is this trolls ? ???
Casca is to the right of Farnese. To the left of Guts are trolls and an Ogre in the background.

Another solid cover.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Berserk25c2.jpg

I just blew it up and messed with the contrast a little. Schierke has green for some reason. Okay.

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Hmmm, I've seen better covers, the characters look like they have all been simply cut right out of the manga and then hastily put together and colored in by someone. Could also be because of the bad quality picture, though. But Schierke with green hair? That just can't be right...

SuperEva looks sexy, though. ;)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
No Skullknight?! Damn. Still, a proper 'bo cover. I cannot wait to see a nice big scan of this bad boy ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Mizar said:
Hmmm, I've seen better covers, the characters look like they have all been simply cut right out of the manga and then hastily put together and colored in by someone. Could also be because of the bad quality picture, though. But Schierke with green hair? That just can't be right...

SuperEva looks sexy, though. ;)

Definitely not one of the best covers, it just attempts to put all the characters there. The green hair? Bad dye job maybe ;)

LG

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Lady Griffith said:
Definitely not one of the best covers, it just attempts to put all the characters there.
LG

Maybe, he feels that he HAS TO put all the characters there, for some reason? After all, the last cover was like that too, althrough it seems like it was better done than this one. And now the new one too...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Wanderer said:
Maybe, he feels that he HAS TO put all the characters there, for some reason? After all, the last cover was like that too, althrough it seems like it was better done than this one. And now the new one too...
It reflects the new narrative theme that's been with the series since Guts got a group of followers.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Walter said:
It reflects the new narrative theme that's been with the series since Guts got a group of followers.

True. and considering that Gatts has been a lonewolf for a quite long time, it's a BIG change that has to be shown :3

Top Bottom