About Skully...

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
I wonder, if he could make a Behelit-sword out of just any sword, or if he can do that only with his current sword? After all, it doesn't seems to be a normal sword, seeing how it can cut through apostles like butter without taking any damage (and we know what happened when Gatts tried to use a sword of the same size as Skully against an apostle). On the other hand, it semes like he jsut imbues his sword with the power of the Behelits for a short while, so maybe it'd work for just any sword (expect for the Dragonslayer, can't see how he'd get that thing that deep into his mouth/throat ::))...

Dark Wanderer

Guil Torchonlskyon said:
Flora may have given him his thorny beherit sword, quite plausible imho.
Guil

hmm, maybe so :). Or perhaps, Skully once knew someone who is what Godo was to Gatts, who forged that sword for him. If Flora gave him that,t hrough, I wonder if it can do more than cut through apostles like butter and merge with Behelits?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Wanderer said:
hmm, maybe so :). Or perhaps, Skully once knew someone who is what Godo was to Gatts, who forged that sword for him. If Flora gave him that,t hrough, I wonder if it can do more than cut through apostles like butter and merge with Behelits?
It'd be cool if it could cut open a gateway to The Vortex and use that to suck in Trolls and Ogres. Would have come in handy in a recent scenario. It's too bad its just a normal sword.

Dark Wanderer

Walter said:
It'd be cool if it could cut open a gateway to The Vortex and use that to suck in Trolls and Ogres. Would have come in handy in a recent scenario. It's too bad its just a normal sword.

Oh, yes, that too. However, I was wondering what else it could do expect for that? We may only have seen one of the things that it can do in this recent chapter, you know :3.

Top Bottom