Do Kushans know more than is apparent ?

G

Genn21

:D , So im sitting eating breakfast this morning. Boom the obviouse hits me since Zodds 300 and he obviously look's kushnan and uses kushnan weaponary. Does this meen kushnan itself which spawned Zodd those *300 years ago could ( kushnan ) possibly be older than most of midland ? Does kushnan with this ancient knowledge know the legend's at gaiserac more clearly, precisly, and more accuratly than most other places we have encounterd ? Them also knowing about griffith's evil ( and marching upon his rebirth place at a relevent time ) does seem a little more than coincidential , than a political move of war sending agents to kill him later on. Could this possibly meen the bakiraka know the ancient secret's and are formed to fight any future causeality formed by this. How much does kushnan possibly know , are they really invading midland for some other sole purpose ?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:Do Kushnans know more than is apparent ?

Zodd is 300. He would have been around to see godhand #4 made, but thats about it.

G

Genn21

Whoop's I thought he was older ( fixed that bugger ). Im not talking about Zodd im talking about the kushnan civilization. Good catch on the age Tenshi.

Majin_Tenshi

Well, I don't see why the Kushrans would have any special insight. They should have been under Gaseric's thumb just like everyone else.

"kushnan itself which spawned Zodd those thousand years ago could "
you still have more to fix.

The Kushrans are just invadeing Midland at the time and thats where they ended up. If Kushra says Griffith is evil, thats because thats what you're supposed to say about the opposing side in a war.

(I get the impression that the countries are aranged in an X with midland at the center. You have to go through midland to get anywhere, so its a popular place to invade.)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

And now Griffith Millenium Hawk reborn has added some of them to his army...remember how shocked Mule was when he saw the 'happy' army camp and then he saw the Kushan there. The Moonlight Knight Locus explained to him Griffith's usage of the Kushan. It's doubtful they know more than 'what is apparent.'

LG

G

Genn21

Majin Tenshi said:
Well, I don't see why the Kushrans would have any special insight. They should have been under Gaseric's thumb just like everyone else.

"kushnan itself which spawned Zodd those thousand years ago could "
you still have more to fix.

The Kushrans are just invadeing Midland at the time and thats where they ended up. If Kushra says Griffith is evil, thats because thats what you're supposed to say about the opposing side in a war.

(I get the impression that the countries are aranged in an X with midland at the center. You have to go through midland to get anywhere, so its a popular place to invade.)

So you think its all coincidence ? The invasion of midland is just used for more meglomaniac desires of the kushnan empire.... even the arrival of silatt upon griffith's rebirthsite looking for bloodshed ? (or as i understood the hawk's translation... it might be wrong " they were looking to slay one man in special ")

You dont think it's weird tho that such a old world civilization would have special insight into the fate of gaiserac ?. I would'nt doubt that the bakiraka or whatever would be given a special task by royalty or a secret sect , not known by normal kushnan pawn's who invaded midland because it was there duty aka military. ever wonder what Rakshas is doing there is that another case of military stratagy... if it is why would a banned member be there to assassinate one man ? I can come up with a few few conclusion's he knows something or he want's respect.

( btw wow good catch on the second one.. gives tenshi a cookie )

G

Genn21

Majin Tenshi said:
Of course its more then a coincidence. Its causeality.

I was talking in the terms of them knowing something that was'nt let on tenshter.

Midland is like a big magnet for causeality. ( well the world is but thats our looking glass for the minute. ) What if maybe its just a little more than coincidence but a little less than fate that some of these kusnan even'ts occur.Even through they are illfated by godhand's will do you think they suspect something strange ( or prophesized ) a little by some of there action's as of late ?.

Majin_Tenshi

now ya see, the neat thing about this, is that its all happening in Midland, so Kushra shouldn't be noticeing. Well, maybe not.

Chuda: AW crap. We lost. And we were doing so well.
Midland: MWahaha! We win! You lose! And all thanks to this Griffith guy.
Kushra: Plagues. Still recovering from 100 years at war. Griffith is dead. Seems like a good time to invade. CHARGE!
Kushran commander: Oh, look, a fallen tower, I wonder if theres any good loot.

G

Genn21

Hey there inavdeing , they notice ( and have to know) the enemies weaknesses.

Chuda: well that was causeality they were just another pebble for griffith to establish himself.

Midland: awsome the hawk's won us the war against chuda WEEEEE. King of midland yes now my daughter is all mine to FU... fruitiously bring into lineage as a glorious ruler of midland ( through constant imbreeding !!!! )

Kushnan: Midland's dieing , the king's dieing great time to raid it and take over as informed by our scout's. Well invade it tho... becauseeeeee royalty aka THE GUYS IN CHARGE .. would like to see it brought down AND the military should follow our rule because they wouldnt suspect a thing if we had other motives at hand.

Kushnan general: hey ! stop roleplaying me damnit im dead. ( hes just a rook to lead the way for pawn's )

Grffith: WTF did kushnan show up ? Gut's is here because of causeality.. and he hates me, Yet silatt ( prince.... supposidly) of a incredibly old empire ( hes the prince !!! ) seems to coincidently show up looking for bloodshed to... all send zodd out to kill the people who are comeing after me...BECAUSE COINCIDENTLY SILATT WANTS ME DEAD. sayyy i wonder if the kushnan's remember zodd ? hmmmm

Bakiraka. So rakshas our banned member ( for some odd reason maybe he know's a anicent kushnan secret.. like as to why were really here instead of poor elite pawns in a special military raid. ) has already infiltrated griffiths ranks and want's to kill him .. hmm same intentions as silatt WEIRDDDDDD.

Majin_Tenshi

ah, yes. Another point. Kushrans are there as a matter of causeality too. Griffith needs to build power and prestige again right?

G

Genn21

Majin Tenshi said:
ah, yes. Another point. Kushrans are there as a matter of causeality too. Griffith needs to build power and prestige again right?

Well he could do it slaughtering the people of midland like a evil tyrant. The hawk of light just doesent shine to brightly that way.

Yep the kushnan's are there for causeality there pawn's. What happen's when a army of apostle's goes up again'st people that are supposed to die,.. well you do that math but it amount's to splat.

I wonder if ( the royalty and the bakiraka ) who lead these people , came here on there own will to stop griffiths ( like they knew this was going ot happen before hand or something like it ?). these are the people that lead the pawn's which coincidentily fit's into idea's causeality spectrum. weird sence of causeality tho. The shark is being set into place by the ocean ready to be exterminated to make way for the glory of the sub while all the fish gaze at it's power.

Genn21 said:
I wonder if ( the royalty and the bakiraka ) who lead these people , came here on there own will to stop griffiths ( like they knew this was going ot happen before hand or something like it ?).

They might need Gutz help in stopping Griffith though!

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!

It seemed to me that the Kushan have a corresponding, yet seperate body of prophecy and speculation regarding what the Church of Midland referred to as the Hawk of Light and the Hawk of Dark. Towards the end of Vol 21, in the issue where Zodd appears to pick up Griffith, Silat makes references to oracles and instructions from God/a god guiding his mission. Furthermore, it is obliquely suggested by his commands during that action sequence that his intent his to capture "someone important," that he is seeking amongst the survivors of the Rebirth. And he does command his men to seize Griffith at any cost. Furthermore, in Vol 22, Silat informs his commander (king?) that his mission was guided by an oracle, suggesting that the Kushan, too, experienced a wave of dreaming and premonitions leading up to the Rebirth.

None of this suggests especial insight beyond what Farneze, Mozgus, and other "Vatican" representatives have said, but does imply that in spite of having a seperate religious culture the Kushan possessed an equivalent level of knowledge.

makes sense. also that whole "all religions are right, just use different words" type theme implied by silke would fit that too.

PS: dangit! >_< i didn't think anyone else used the roshinu avatar :p

Top Bottom