Guts sacrificing Caska?

M

medievald00d

*Note: If this topic has been posted before, please dont flame me...

Guts has a behelit. Flora said in Volume 24 that the behelit would always return to its owner when needed. Guts was about to toss it, but then Puck kept him from doing so.

My question is: Does anyone think Guts will sacrifice Caska to become an apostle? She IS a deadweight, and the monster within Guts continuously tries to get Guts to kill Caska. I personally think that he might

oh yea, another note: i havent read anything past volume 24, so if this is answered or made extremely improbable, feel free to tell me...without flaming plz

medievald00d said:
Guts has a behelit. Flora said in Volume 24 that the behelit would always return to its owner when needed. Guts was about to toss it, but then Puck kept him from doing so.

My question is: Does anyone think Guts will sacrifice Caska to become an apostle? She IS a deadweight, and the monster within Guts continuously tries to get Guts to kill Caska. I personally think that he might

oh yea, another note: i havent read anything past volume 24, so if this is answered or made extremely improbable, feel free to tell me...without flaming plz

One thing for sure: It is not likely to happen!

From what i can gather, there is no way to sarcrifice a person that is sarcrificed before!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Smith said:

From what i can gather, there is no way to sarcrifice a person that is sarcrificed before!

Exactly, people who have been sacrificed can't be sacrificed again.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
Something else interesting that just popped into my head... Since Caska can't be sacrificed since she's already been sacrificed by Griffith. Can a sacrifice, even sacrifice any thing? As in can guts sacrifice, any thing, since he's already a sacrifice? See if that one doesn't give u a head ache. lol.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I recall in Vol. 3 when Guts, The Count, and Teressia are warped to the little Godhand dimension that Slann wants Guts to become one of them and Ubik saying that it was impossible because of causality. Not sure if that means "no, a sacrifice can't sacrifice" or it's just Miura playing with our minds.

One of the things that played in my mind, and I know that it's not likely to happen. But when Griffith and Guts are having that water fight, Griffith's behelit looks at Guts. The current behelit that Guts had looks at Puck when they first encounter it, and Puck insists on making Guts keep it. I wonder if Puck will play a role in Guts possible encounter with the behelit's power?

TheBlackSwordsman

Even if Guts did become a god hand apostle, wouldn't it be impossible for him to kill God hand and or Griffith, since they would be his masters? Or would it give him the strength he needs to defeat them? Of course it doesn't seem like that Guts becoming an apostle would happen any way...

Miyu

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Even if Guts did become a god hand apostle, wouldn't it be impossible for him to kill God hand and or Griffith, since they would be his masters? Or would it give him the strength he needs to defeat them?
I really don't know what to think anymore! ??? But there was Wyld who almost killed Griffith, even though he knew that was against the Godhands' orders. But then, Wyld's just weird.

Of course it doesn't seem like that Guts becoming an apostle would happen any way...

I would agree with you. I'm still crossing my fingers though.

slashalen

I'm a llama!
Smith said:

But in the manga and anime caska is not actually sacrificed, griffith has already been reborn and does not require any more sacrifices, this explains also why Gutts escaped.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
slashalen said:
But in the manga and anime caska is not actually sacrificed, griffith has already been reborn and does not require any more sacrifices, this explains also why Gutts escaped.

You make no sense at all.

TheBlackSwordsman

slashalen said:
Any one who has the brand is a sacrifice. Guts and Caska have the brand therefore they are sacrifices... they just defied fate and didn't die. thats all.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
slashalen said:

As long as they have that brand, they're sacrfices. They just managed to make it out of the Eclipse alive.

Miyu

Makkuro said:
Well, he is very fond of Gatsu's behelit. Fear the terrible Puck Apostle!

I can picture him right now. He would just be a chibi version of angry Puck with a dandelion chestnut burr in each hand. ;D

G

Genn21

Sacrifices cant be used for currency as other sacrifices thats a meaningless loss. If Gutt's blasted like isrido or one of his his other companions he still had feelings for im sure that would give him apostle status. Guts is the man he hates god , This guy would rather die than suck ideas big balls and be cast one of his minions.

In a strange semi twisted idea im haveing. I can see the beast split off itself from gut's useing the behelit through some kind of unconscious idenity disorder ( while gut's is knocked out or sleeping. ) and sacrifice one of gut's friends to become on it's own. Persay another individual ... yet a apostle with all gut's rage and free feeling's.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/protest-sf.php

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Even if Guts did become a god hand apostle, wouldn't it be impossible for him to kill God hand and or Griffith, since they would be his masters? Or would it give him the strength he needs to defeat them? Of course it doesn't seem like that Guts becoming an apostle would happen any way...

U did remind me of something, even IF Gutz can sarcrifice somebody, i think he would rather die than to let the God hand be his master! (especially Griffith)

Dark Wanderer said:
If so, then why did Flora say that the Behelit might be useful for Gatts in his revenge?

It might be useful in some other purpose such as tracking down the god hand etc.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Smith said:
It might be useful in some other purpose such as tracking down the god hand etc.

Judging from the way Flora was talking aout it, it doesn't seem like it's just that easily... However, I don't know if this about being considered "dead" would prevent him from becoming an apostle, if he should get into such a situation that he'd wish for power so strongly that God Hand appeared... But, I don't think he'd wish for that kind of power. He'd probably reject God Hand, but what if...

Top Bottom