Kentaro Miura´s Japan

littleharlock

"Arcadia hasshin!"
Anyone may know if there´s a English script/summary for Miura´s one shot Japan available?

PS: if this got posted in the wrong section, I appologize and it would be nice if the mods could move it to the proper direction.

so far
yours
littleharlock

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Something about modern people get transport to post appcasylase future. One of the main character looks like Guts if he was older.

jap_018.jpg

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Can anyone tell me abou Oh-Rohden the Wolf Child. Its like a japanese version of Berserk and Conan. The main characters has scars all over his body and weilds a long ass katana. Kinda reminds of Guts.
ourou.jpg

oh-roh2.jpg

Soul Blader said:
Can anyone tell me abou Oh-Rohden the Wolf Child. Its like a japanese version of Berserk and Conan. The main characters has scars all over his body and weilds a long ass katana. Kinda reminds of Guts.

It really look like him if he had short hair... Btw, wat izzit saying of the bottom right corner of the cover? (i cant understand Japanese so i hope someone can help me out :'()

puella

Berserk forever
Soul Blader said:

Oro ,Oroden and Japan are Miura's former works.
drawn by Miura, wrtten by Buronson.

I have Oro and Oroden. coudn't get Japan.
Oro means 'wolf king'.

Once I posted some picture of the voulmes relating to berserk character.
I don't like the stroy quite well but it's interesting I could see characters who are similar to Guts, Griffith, Casca and Wild. Even vortex.

O

Ozmo

Omg! I'm having one of those "I can understand a few words of Japanese!" moments. ;D

o-ro = revered/great/royal - wolf
o-ro-den = above - god (as in Toshinden, Raiden etc.)

Please don't correct me if I'm horribly wrong. :)

Judo

Midlands finest
Japan and Ohroh will be released in Germany this summer.
here is a bit about the stories:
Japan: A mixed group of japanese people(a Yakuza, a TV-Reporter...) find themselves in Spain in the postapocalyptical year 2022.
Ohroh: A Japanese history-writer disappears during a journey through China. Then the story takes us to the year 1200, where we meet the successor of Dschinghis Khan.

thats all the German publishing house announced so far...

Top Bottom