Speculations about events in 223-224

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I obviously have not seen the comic chapter yet but judging on the excellent translations/sequence of events unfolding...I'm going to make a few speculations and predictions regarding those chapters.

It was asked why Griffith fears Flora and wants her killed. Perhaps he fears her powers of magic, her knowledge of the astral and the spiritual, and he fears her ties somehow with SK from long ago. Anyone possessing strong magical powers and align themselves with the powers of good ( Guts and co) threaten Griffith's aim to rule over his kingdom. One less member, especially an old wise woman, weakens the good group.

I don't see Zoddo and Skully killing each other but challenging each other's fighting skills. We'll see who has the best fighting skills and endurance.

When Griffith ( as Femto also) did not destroy Guts ( hesitating in the ancient volume 13 LOL) and also has let him live so far through the last few chapters, he is preserving Guts for the very last. He knows Guts has the Dragon Slayer, and the fighting skills and capacity to defeat most of the apostles. I think he still respects Guts' fighting skills on many levels. Why destroy the best when you can save it for last?

There's also some part of me that believes since Griffith used the fetus ' body to become reborn as the Millenium Falcon, Caska may have a part in Griffith's defeat and or death. He is technically 'born' from HER fetus, which came from her womb. Who knows LOL...She may just "stuff him back in that womb"...and render him dead somehow. Somewhere I saw that in Heavy Metal magazine about a woman who literally shoves her hateful son back into her and he is rendered unborn, thus, no longer existing. The jaws of life ate him up.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
I don't see Zoddo and Skully killing each other but challenging each other's fighting skills. We'll see who has the best fighting skills and endurance.

LG

On this part i did have some doubt, we all know that Skully is much stronger than Zodd, but do u think Skully have the potential to kill Zodd? Or Skully had no intention of killing him?

SexyCharlotte

Who is the Ultimate Strong One then?

'we all know Skully is stronger than Zodd.'

Who is we?

And no, I don't think Zodd will be killed. Somehow he's been such an intergral part of this storyline it's hard for me to imagine he'd just get killed now die and that's the end of that, but then again, this is speculation. Remember how how he said he'd fight the ultimate strong one? Who do you think this is? Guts or SK?

LG

Re:Who is the Ultimate Strong One then?

Lady Griffith said:
Who is we?

Every member in this board :)

Lady Griffith said:
Remember how how he said he'd fight the ultimate strong one? Who do you think this is? Guts or SK?

I guess both. He did came across this idea be4 in vol17, but for my personal opinion i guess is Gutz. It was logical for Skully to be powerful since he is some supernatural being, but for a human such a Gutz, i think Zodd will find it more interesting and challenging fighting Gutz ;)

Bill

Daydreaming....
Lady Griffith said:
It was asked why Griffith fears Flora and wants her killed. Perhaps he fears her powers of magic, her knowledge of the astral and the spiritual, and he fears her ties somehow with SK from long ago. Anyone possessing strong magical powers and align themselves with the powers of good ( Guts and co) threaten Griffith's aim to rule over his kingdom. One less member, especially an old wise woman, weakens the good group.

Flora doesn't stand much chance in joining them anyways. When she met Guts and company, she told them that she couldn't go with the me because of her fraility, thats why she was considering allowing Shierke to go along with them. Her witching days are almost over.

Lady Griffith said:
When Griffith ( as Femto also) did not destroy Guts ( hesitating in the ancient volume 13 LOL) and also has let him live so far through the last few chapters, he is preserving Guts for the very last. He knows Guts has the Dragon Slayer, and the fighting skills and capacity to defeat most of the apostles. I think he still respects Guts' fighting skills on many levels. Why destroy the best when you can save it for last?

This may be explained way back in Eclipse ceremony, Guts was the only real friend that Griffith ever had or considered as a friend. "Only you made me forget my dream." Plus, Guts has been branded and unless he can find a way to totally remove the brand, he is doomed to be Sacrificed no matter if he lives to a hundred or dies at Griffith's hand.

While Guts has the determination, strength, and will to take on each apostle and kill them, he has to take on each separately while Griffith is surrounded by an army of them. Guts is going to need some serious firepower to take on that army or lure one apostle at a time away from the army. ::)

Lady Griffith said:
There's also some part of me that believes since Griffith used the fetus ' body to become reborn as the Millenium Falcon, Caska may have a part in Griffith's defeat and or death. He is technically 'born' from HER fetus, which came from her womb. She may just stuff him back in that womb...and unmake him. Somewhere I saw that in Heavy Metal magazine about a woman who literally shoves her hateful son back into her and he is rendered unborn, thus, no longer existing. The jaws of life ate him up. Wild speculation but who knows?

Griffith's a little big for that y'know? :eek: But you can't ignore the fact that perhaps Idea planted the subconcious desire for revenge on Femto when he raped Caska, therefore allowing him to return in the resulting baby. Who knows?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I don't think that Griffith will be literally put back into Caska's womb. I do agree that Caska is probably going to play an intergral role in Griffith's ulitmate defeat or whatever will eventually happen to him.

But I want to know what will happen to Guts when he finally puts on that new fandangled armor of his. I have a feeling that some stuff is going to hit the fan once he finally does wear it. I have a feeling that it will play a part in helping him fend off Grunbeld. But this is all theoretical.

SexyCharlotte

Miyu said:
I don't think that Griffith will be literally put back into Caska's womb. I do agree that Caska is probably going to play an intergral role in Griffith's ulitmate defeat or whatever will eventually happen to him.

But I want to know what will happen to Guts when he finally puts on that new fandangled armor of his. I have a feeling that some stuff is going to hit the fan once he finally does wear it. I have a feeling that it will play a part in helping him fend off Grunbeld. But this is all theoretical.

I wasn't saying she would LITERALLY make him unborn...I was stating the example from the Heavy Metal story. This isn't the first time you misunderstood what I was trying to say, and you can take things to literally. What I was stating was that is was possible Caska would be the one to defeat him BECAUSE he used the fetal body from her womb. Not that she would actually stuff him back in there. It's symbolic. Read between the lines, hon.

LG

Bill

Daydreaming....
Guts could us her as bait but putting Caska in danger would be against all his principles.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Lady Griffith said:
I wasn't saying she would LITERALLY make him unborn...I was stating the example from the Heavy Metal story. This isn't the first time you misunderstood what I was trying to say, and you can take things to literally. What I was stating was that is was possible Caska would be the one to defeat him BECAUSE he used the fetal body from her womb. Not that she would actually stuff him back in there. It's symbolic. Read between the lines, hon.

LG

Reading legal briefs all day and working under the supervision of two lawyers doesn't help the 'reading between the lines' part of my brain. You should see how it affects my creative writing.

SexyCharlotte

I can see how that would affect you. Chill out, give your eyes a rest, eat your favorite comfort food, meditate. It's what I do when I am stressed :D

LG

Top Bottom