What would happen if Guts returned to the lake where the Band of the Hawk died?

M

medievald00d

Would they all come back as ghosts and start attacking Guts? (It'd be interesting to see Guts hack up Judeau's spirit ::))

But i was just wondering what would happen if he went to battle sites where he lost his comrades.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:What would happen if Guts returned to the lake where the Band of the Hawk die

Well...some of those spirits could been manevolant... So they could come out at night and try to attack Gut's... Then again since they were sacrificed, do they get to keep their spirit? That's the key. Well atleast I think so anyways.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:What would happen if Guts returned to the lake where the Band of the Hawk die

I think most of those ghosts would have gone right into Idea's little whirlpool. They died at a layer too far away for Guts' brand to reach, I think. Besides the brands guarantee it.

Bill

Daydreaming....

I'd have a laugh if Corkus' spirit comes out to attack Guts. ;D

Bill said:
I'd have a laugh if Corkus' spirit comes out to attack Guts. ;D

Too bad u miss Boonki's fallen hawk fanfic, else u wouldnt be laughing...

puella

Berserk forever

Well, actually I myself thought about this many times.

What if spirit of the Hawk soldier comes up to Guts?

Maybe the scene where Griffith meets(or calls or communicating with? whatever) spirits of soldiers who died in the battle makes me think about that.
But!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well...some of those spirits could been manevolant... So they could come out at night and try to attack Gut's... Then again since they were sacrificed, do they get to keep their spirit? That's the key. Well atleast I think so anyways.

Like SaiyajinNoOuji said, they were sacrificed, which makes me wonder if they even can keep their own spirit.
I personally think they can't since every part of the sacrificed don't belong to them any more.
In short, they can never be free even when they die so even the spirits can't appear in some place where they want to do, IMO.

puella said:
In short, they can never be free even when they die so even the spirits can't appear in some place where they want to do, IMO.

So do u mean that even if Gutz return to the Blood lake there would be no spirit (among those attracted by Gutz brand) that belong to the hawk? Man, that was a tragic ending for those who were sarcrifice, they dont deserve this... :'(

Bill

Daydreaming....

How would it be a tragic ending? It would be more tragic if Guts had to cut down all his old friends to avenge them against Griffith.

Top Bottom