New pic's or Idea's

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hey all, Well I first want some opinions on my new splash page or what I should add or take out, so lets get that out of the way.

http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/Pics/KKFSplash.jpg

Alright, now...I have been messing with Photoshop 7 as of late and I am feeling pretty confident and I want some idea's for what pictures some of you guys and gals would like to see. Weither with a set of character's or maybe just 1. Regardless I would like some idea's from you all and to see if I can pull it off.

If everything goes well, maybe I can make some new avatars for some people. Who knows. Anyways, talk to you guys later! ;D

G

Genn21

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Hey all, Well I first want some opinions on my new splash page or what I should add or take out, so lets get that out of the way.

http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/Pics/KKFSplash.jpg

Alright, now...I have been messing with Photoshop 7 as of late and I am feeling pretty confident and I want some idea's for what pictures some of you guys and gals would like to see. Weither with a set of character's or maybe just 1. Regardless I would like some idea's from you all and to see if I can pull it off.

If everything goes well, maybe I can make some new avatars for some people. Who knows. Anyways, talk to you guys later! ;D

It might just be me but i love to see a pic of gut's takeing a blow of grunbeldo.

Or one of slann poseing , would'nt be particullarly bad either.

A nice one im thinking about is femto staring at gut's , right before gut's get's his eye popped. Kindal ike a scene with femto and casca but casca's kinda dulled out minorly and femto's eye's r on gut's as he's banging.

These r just idea's Saiyajin but they would be pretty damn nice if you could do any one of them.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

puella

Berserk forever
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well I know this is a little off topic but not. Some lovely ladies from your over own SK.NET forum have asked me to transform them into the sultry lasses of Berserk. And I now present to you Lady Griffith and Miyu!

Lady Griffith *There is a bit of nudity so beware!*
http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/misc%20pic/Lady%20Griffith%201.jpg

Miyu
http://kuroikenshi.150m.com/misc%20pic/Miyu.jpg

If you would like to be added to this list of people, just hit me up!

wow, great job. saiya.
I would like to be transformed.....

** I have Evarella's hairdo and ears but I'm 17times larger than her. ;D

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I know I've already told you what a great job you've done, but I think I'll just repeat it. :) You're awesome Sai! :-*

I just saw LG's picture and I feel so . . . overdressed. :-[

R

Radzeke

Bo_OB ALERT!!!

Wow, that as an avatar would be more annoying than mine! I just can't compete with such natural talent.

SKuLL LoRD

good job saiya
ghost.gif

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Wow, those are nice pictures, good job Saiya.

But is it because of Saiya's amazing skills or does Miyu actually look like Caska here?
And Slan looks.... well.... uhmm... pretty anatomically correct if you ask me. ;D

And Puella, you're going to be Roshinu, I presume? ;)

G

Genn21

Mizar said:
Wow, those are nice pictures, good job Saiya.

But is it because of Saiya's amazing skills or does Miyu actually look like Caska here?
And Slan looks.... well.... uhmm... pretty anatomically correct if you ask me. ;D

And Puella, you're going to be Roshinu, I presume? ;)

God damnit I want roshinu !

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I also have Puella's done. I just have to load it up later on. Also Puella, your pretty cute! :D

Well so far we have a request for Roshina. I have to admit she was damn cute. Maybe we could have a contest here and mix and match characters and our own bodies and faces.

LG

G

Genn21

Smith said:
Not so impotant comment: Genn21 are r u a male and female?

You mean important ? Im a dominating factor of the XY chromosones. Id say bow down to genetic superiority but people like janet reno make me so fuckin confused. Shes a guy right.

I dont take requests from woman 16 or younger if your asking smith. but put on some makeup and a pushup braw and all call it a date.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Mizar said:

Saiya's skills, and the picture I sent him was a little dark. I'm actually kind of pale.

SexyCharlotte

Genn21 said:
You mean important ? Im a dominating factor of the XY chromosones. Id say bow down to genetic superiority but people like janet reno make me so fuckin confused. Shes a guy right.

I dont take requests from woman 16 or younger if your asking smith. but put on some makeup and a pushup braw and all call it a date.

No you're more like someone suffering from a syndrome known as andromelagy, where there are two YY chromosomes, making you XYY. Go look up the syndrome in a dictionary or a physiology book on genetic disorders and you'll see what I mean.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Miyu said:
Saiya's skills, and the picture I sent him was a little dark. I'm actually kind of pale.

His skills are indeed great :) ...just look at how flattering my blue hair goes with the red background in the photo. Now that's patriotic.

LG

G

Genn21

Lady Griffith said:
No you're more like someone suffering from a syndrome known as andromelagy, where there are two YY chromosomes, making you XYY. Go look up the syndrome in a dictionary or a physiology book on genetic disorders and you'll see what I mean.

LG

Wow i never knew you cared. Im just glad this isnt another theory from the peanut gallery. btw andromelagy isnt a word genius.

1. andro: Combining form meaninng masculine. 2: Portaining to the male of the species. 3. Male human being( androcentric ).

2. Megaly : abnormal enlargement.

I dont know what your trying to tell me but i get the general idea.

Hey thx :D

btw miya you do as great casca inpression in that picture. If only you had a little bit more of a strait face youd get the part next time they call up actors. Are you thai ?

Top Bottom