Episode 225

Not sure about this yet, but...
Guts is having trouble with Grunbeld.
Grunbeld uses his Gamera cannon/flamethrower.
The Golems gather to protect Guts.
Guts gets to the cave...
... puts the armor on...
... kills Apostles.

EDIT: I didn't want to create a new topic because I wasn't sure the summary above was legit. -__-;
Well, it looks like it is, but still...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Chapter 224

Haha!! It really does look like Gamera. For those unfamiliar with the children-loving, giant japanese turtle:

gamera.jpg
And yes, he does breathe fire.

As for "225", I guess by cave you mean where Schierke and crew have just entered. When Schierke said only a magic user can help Guts, was she referring her ability to control the golems?

And what of Skully/Zodd? I suppose it will end just like all of their fights do, we'll see the ass end of it or nothing but battle wounds.

Re:Chapter 224

I guess we'll finally get to see what Guts looks like in his new armor.

Can't wait for the crowd reaction on that one.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:Chapter 225

Walter said:
Thank you for your thoughts on Chapter 225.

Beast, you must control your temper! =)

Anyway, no mention of Skully or Zoddo huh? Seems odd, but I can see them not being in it much (have we ever seen a Zoddo/Skully fight before?) or the summary was being kept to crucial events. Anyway, it's going to be so cute, the Golems last stand! I guess Schierke is doing her part to save Guts ass, sending out the Golems and getting him to the cave and all (I assume he didn't go there by coincidence).

-Griffith

P.S. Had a badass Berserk dream, going to buy a panama hat, just woke up!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Sounds good! hopefully if it all works out right I will have the scans in 4 or 5 days. I wonder if the armor is going to give him an instant boost of energy or if it is going to be gradual...

O

Ozmo

So we get to finally see the armor on Guts? Yay! ;D

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

5 bucks says you're only going to see the armor once in the next chapter, and it's going to be a two page spread of Guts going apeshit on some apostle.

Griffith

Wereallmad said:
5 bucks says you're only going to see the armor once in the next chapter, and it's going to be a two page spread of Guts going apeshit on some apostle.

I'll take that bet.

-Griffith

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Anyone else concerned with the wound Guts has? 225 sound great, but I just wanna see Guts in that armour now!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Uriel said:
Anyone else concerned with the wound Guts has? 225 sound great, but I just wanna see Guts in that armour now!
yea, Guts is gonna die. then the story can shift to its true hero, Isodoro!

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
yea, Guts is gonna die. then the story can shift to its true hero, Isodoro!

You misspelled his name, dummy!

It's capital S, e, r, p, i,c, and o.

-Griffith

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

no, I think I spelled the name right, I just was refering to a different character.

SERPICO IS NOT THE TRUE BERSERK HERO. He doesn't even get angry, let alone go berserk. Have you gotten that through your thick, hawk-jawed helmet? ;D

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
no, I think I spelled the name right, I just was refering to a different character.SERPICO IS NOT THE TRUE BERSERK HERO.

YOU LIE! :'(

incognitoX

you fail me

Thanks for the info, Olivier.

I hope not man, that'd be a major cocktease. :'(

We need to see Guts slaughter the apostle soldiers present and then make Grunbeld his bitch.

Hehe, 225, the chapter where we finally see Gutz in new armor...

Maybe he should take a new look on himself on a mirror before fighting those apostles again ;D

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

doubt he'll die. He'll likely put up as good a fight as Roshinu, if not better (meaning, were he to die, it'd take many chapters for him to do so.)

Tharael said:
Do you think that Grunbeld´ll die??

Lol, i think that is a bit too early :)

How could a injured person harm a fully armored 4m giant, furthermore we are not sure whether is he an apostle. He might had a second monsterous form...

P.S: I notice that Grunbeld is indeed stronger than human Zodd, so killing him isnt an easy task u know?

Griffith

Smith said:
P.S: I notice that Grunbeld is indeed stronger than human Zodd, so killing him isnt an easy task u know?

Griffith reporting in! Word on the street has it he can also eat more hot dogs and is a better dancer. More on this from Smith at 11!

Stay tuned for Wacky Weatherman Wally B!

-Griffith

Top Bottom