Episode 225

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Re:Chapter 225

Wereallmad said:
Here's a better one:

http://www.geocities.com/wereallmad/SkullKnight.txt

Like a rose, man, like a rose.

edit: fuck, broke tables, just click it.
Imo his colour is from the moon. (same for red pic of griffith)
So moon is blue ?^^
=>SK is Skulled coloured
Guil

sendo7

Fight me, kill me, I like it

Hye again, reading the message, I see one where it's says that grunbeld is a apostle, but are we sure that all General are Apostle ??? Couldn't they be human ??? But with a strange force ??? Cause I read a lot of time berserk and I don't remember miura saying even once that the general are apostle.. ??? Am I wrong ?
???

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Guil Malalanus said:
Imo his colour is from the moon. (same for red pic of griffith)
So moon is blue ?^^
=>SK is Skulled coloured
Guil

....... so, they just made up the colors on the statue? Jesus man, there's a rose on his sheild, a rose on his sword, and he's got thorns, really how much more do you need? And if he's 'skull colored', then what color are his teeth (notice that they're bone colored while the rest of him is green)?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

B000065AYM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
tha man's green i tough this was allready established

Kefky

Boo!

I'm still getting used to this idea of Skull Knight being green. I always imagined him being yellow for some reason. ^_^;

But that's a pretty cool pic, where's it from?

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Thing is "he's green" but figurines arent, am i right ?
And more importantly, look at vol9 cover : Sillat is GREEN 0_o and I also remember a colored pic where Zoddo is green ... the truth lies in Greenland...
Guil

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Olivier Hague said:
That's an illustration for the anime series. 'Doesn't mean squat.1) nobody said that was him
2) we're talking about the anime! since when is it supposed to make sense anyway?
Yap he doesnt even have the same head as Skully(example : where are the pikes on his foreheaD? :eek: ).
Guil

Guil Malalanus said:
Yap he doesnt even have the same head as Skully(example : where are the pikes on his foreheaD? :eek: ).
Guil

Ya, Sk doesnt have eyeball in his socket

Hey could that be Guts in new armor, it had only one eyes, same left eye which Guts had only left! Is this coincidentally?

???

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Right, see why I chose a specific picture Wereallmad? =)

Anyway, it’s true, Miura does do wacky stuff with colors in his pictures, just recently on cover 25 Schirke’s hair was green when in the 24 insert poster it was a brown color. But Skull Knight is green in every color picture Miura has done of him, and like ‘Mad, I don’t think it’s a coincidence he bears a rose insignia on his shield and he’s colored like a rose with thorns and all. I chose the volume 10 cover because I like it the best and felt it would help our “special posters" adjust better to him being green. ;)

Say it again Skully…

Skullycolor.jpg

It ain't easy being green.​

As for the image on the cover of the second DVD. That’s just a poor man’s rendition of this picture:

BerserkLOW.jpg

You can find it at the beginning of chapter 37, Skull Knight’s introductory chapter and namesake. As you can obviously see, it represents him, but it's NOT him, and it could easily represent other characters as well. I think it represents at least Skull Knight and Guts' relationship, perhaps Griffith as well.

hellyeah.jpg

Oh yeah, if anybody can find one of these jackets, send it to me! >_<​

-Griffith

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Griffith said:
I know exactly what you mean. If only I could find one somewhere...

-Griffith

That was the jacket and design logo found in the Berserk illustrations book too...my 'source' in Japan says they are still found occasionally from second hand places. Most however are still zealously guarded by their owners :)

LG

I think it's possible to take the big picture Griffith sent and print it in color on any shirt you want.. but is it legal ? I really don't now but i think it's worth to take a chance by having the coolest and unique shirt in the world !

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

Based solely on the cross hatching I believe Skull night to be a light mauve.

I have charts and figures to back this up, if so required.

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?

DarkShurikn said:
I think it's possible to take the big picture Griffith sent and print it in color on any shirt you want.. but is it legal ? I really don't now but i think it's worth to take a chance by having the coolest and unique shirt in the world !
Yeah, I'm planning to do this soon. I don't care if it's legal. Though, it's possible Griffith did the coloring and doesn't want people using it.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

typhonblue said:
Based solely on the cross hatching I believe Skull night to be a light mauve.
what about skull day huh! HUH! yea, thats right...
I kid
doesn't it just make sense for skully to be bone white? Simple, classic, senseable, not-ugly.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

MarkedSwordsman said:
Yeah, I'm planning to do this soon. I don't care if it's legal. Though, it's possible Griffith did the coloring and doesn't want people using it.

Hey, I don't care; I just stayed in the lines, Miura did all the work. ^_^

Majin Tenshi said:
doesn't it just make sense for skully to be bone white? Simple, classic, senseable, not-ugly.

Write a fanfic about it. "The Thousand Year Bath"

-Griffith

Anyway.. even if the printing of the picture on a shirt isn't legal.. scans are not legal either and i only read Guts adventures on scans .. so why did i cared about if it was legal or not.. sorry ladies and gentlemen.. :p ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Majin Tenshi said:
what about skull day huh! HUH! yea, thats right...
I kid

Green's perfectly sensible, I've seen plenty of green bones ( they do get moldy after a while and Skully's bound to be old enough for that). ;)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

DarkShurikn said:
Anyway.. even if the printing of the picture on a shirt isn't legal.. scans are not legal either and i only read Guts adventures on scans .. so why did i cared about if it was legal or not.. sorry ladies and gentlemen.. :p ;D
Why should you worry? Because your scans are protected by the privacy of your home. I'd asume that you'd wear said jacket outside.

Top Bottom