xXx

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO THE XANDER ZONE!!
x-zone.jpg

I really had hoped xXx would have been better... Like the next 'Commando'. But alas... just another Vin Diesel movie.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
hehe nice pic;
however van diesel and FF??
...i don t think that those two fit together;
god ol story bout negative and positive!!

i am afraid i m not gonna watch the movie cauz vin diesel sucks!
no story but "die pure äktschn oida!"^^
not the right thing for me i guess!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hahaha, holy shit that’s grotesque!

hehe nice pic;
however van diesel and FF??
...i don t think that those two fit together;
I think that’s the point?

i am afraid i m not gonna watch the movie cauz vin diesel sucks!
no story but "die pure äktschn oida!"^^
not the right thing for me i guess!
If you’re not down with the Diesel, then check out the Xtra Xtreme X-rated Underground version of the movie.

xXx.jpg
Now this is the new ‘Commando’!

-Griffith

BOB

poruno sutâ
Is he supposed to be the new schwarzenegger in the US?

seen him in pitch black but that kept me from watching the fast and the furious.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Is he supposed to be the new schwarzenegger in the US?

seen him in pitch black but that kept me from watching the fast and the furious.
Its more like he's the only action star in his class right now (Mel Gibson only makes movies where he avenges a dead relative, Stallone made Judge Dredd, and Arnie is... well... collateral damage just made him look old). Because of that, Vin can join whatever director/scriptwriter he wants, asking top dollar, and millions of action movie fans (myself included) will go see it... Then again... theres always Terminator 3 in summer 2003 8) 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thats actually coming out?!  :eek:
Um... Where have you been the past year? Theres plenty of info online, just go search on google or something. Better yet, imdb.com.

Trailer(teaser) is here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/

I really had hoped xXx would have been better... Like the next 'Commando'. But alas... just another Vin Diesel movie.

AHAAHAHAHAAHH.....*sigh* comedy goldmine...right there.
xXx...better...oh you gotta be kiddin me.

BOB

poruno sutâ
i don't like those trailers like the one for X-men 2 an T3 that much. they just reveal too much instead of just being a teaser trailer.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
they just reveal too much instead of just being a teaser trailer.
yeah thats a disadvantage that concerns the majority of trailers!

i personally like the trailer of "lord of the rings"!

HalfDonkeyHalfMan

Sacred cows always taste the best
I was going to go out and see xXx, but then I realized I could get the same enjoyment level by repeatidly stabbing myself in the hand (and I wouldn't even have to pay 8 dollars for that).

HalfDonkeyHalfMan

Prehaps if you shaved your head (like you said), and talked reaaaallll sloooowwww like, pretended you were the biggest thing since sliced bread (though I must admit, that may be hard, sliced bread was and is really big), and said really cool things that don't really make sense but make you seem real cool like: "I live my life one mile at a time" (or whatever he said in the end of The Fast and The Furious). Then maybe you can be like the Vinster.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Prehaps if you shaved your head (like you said), and talked reaaaallll sloooowwww like, pretended you were the biggest thing since sliced bread (though I must admit, that may be hard, sliced bread was and is really big), and said really cool things that don't really make sense but make you seem real cool like: "I live my life one mile at a time" (or whatever he said in the end of The Fast and The Furious).  Then maybe you can be like the Vinster.
I think you're missing the point. Vin's cheesy as HELL, and I love him for it. Just like Zombie Vs Ninja is my favorite movie.

D

Drachenfels

lol this movie was "decent" the only part worth watching was the first 10 minutes or so...Rammstein whooooo they are gods =D

No, they are just a lame wannabe-metal band who's songs all sound the same.

HalfDonkeyHalfMan

I wouldn't call Rammstein metal, prehpas metal influenced, but I wouldn't throw them into the same group as all these nu-"metal" bands like Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, etc.

Top Bottom