Hi im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Hello every one im new here, i've only seen the anime of berserk, but i don't think i could watch it again at least cause of certain thingsin it, but i loved the characters so much that i joined here, but i don't think i could take (from what i hear the more desturbing)the manga so im cool only knowing the anime oh heres something funny for you all too know about me , im japaneses but i have a texas accent thought i whould let you laugh at that so you can know me better right off the bat, have a wonderfull day today

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
Re:Hi im new ^_^

let me be the first one to welcome you to the boards hope u have fun here just dont ask for scans please! for noobs always tend to do that cya around

edit:btw why cant u see the anime again??? ???

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Never asked, but thanks anyway and plus i don't believe in them(too me it's like mp3s) and like i said i don't think i could handel the certain things that are worst in the manga, besides why do people want scans? can't they get the manga? and it be better? allwell i don't want any and you only warned me for no reason but i understand and i apreciate it

To answer you with out going in to detail about things, cause of child beatings and rape...

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!

He didnt mean anything, we just hate people who ask for scans, its been overplayed by the noobs of the board. (EG, Pysmont... I think, some guy with a p as the first letter of his name...)

The real test is majin tenshi, if he doesnt yell at you than feel honoured.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Locke11 said:
He didnt mean anything, we just hate people who ask for scans, its been overplayed by the noobs of the board. (EG, Pysmont... I think, some guy with a p as the first letter of his name...)
yes, Psymont's scan requests are epic legends.

The domo-kun says "GRAAH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a fellow newbie I welcome you. Take the advice of the others about scans, it's best to find them on your own if you want them. This is a great board and has helped me countless times when it comes to understanding Berserk better. Hope you enjoy it.

P

psymont

YOU PUNKS WANT A PIECE? HUH?!? HUH?!?

>:( >:( >:(

By the time im done with you two, you'll need this kind of scan:
story.scans.jpg

Plus, I'll make sure this lady gives it to ya!

>:(

M

medievald00d

Re:...

Uriel said:
A brainless fangirl joins the boards..... it begins :-\

heh, wait till it gets on Cartoon Network...(lets pray it doesnt happen in our lifetimes...)

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Re:...

Uriel said:
A brainless fangirl joins the boards..... it begins :-\
Brainless? (checks head) no it's still here LOL , anyway for the record of of any confusion, the child abuise and rape are too much for me, for umm... i know about those thing... and well i don't like them, but i still enjoy the overall story and characters of bersk and i still watch like some episodes of berserk but not all(like say the eclipse) anyway grifth i didn't mean to sound mean or anything, i just say my feeling(maybe too much at times) so sorry \ didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything

Edit: ok ok i like berserk the most cause it's more of an inspration to me, overcoming obstacles, tho having nothing but a horible life, they still go and have a life(true it's a bad one but they make the best of it as they can)still abel to dream even after things have been tooken that whould not allow them too, anyway it's not that im just ignoret to the violence i know it's there in the anime and manga, so can't i still like berserk with out liking the violence?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

im cool im cool ... 8) see
heh, wait till it gets on Cartoon Network...(lets pray it doesnt happen in our lifetimes...)
ARGHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

DiS | cYpHeR said:
good to know there's more than one texan on the board!

YEEHAW!!!
yYep yet it might seem weird me being japanese with a texas acent LOL but im glad to know im not the only texan too

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Majin Tenshi said:
yes, Psymont's scan requests are epic legends.
and my long as hell reply wasn't a legend?? god i remeber those days 11 posts begging for scans so i just thought "alright this bitch is getting fucking flamed".

P.S. why'd pysmount get pissed? it's true, it's the board's history.

ShinHell9

Locke11 said:
dude you weren't on the fucking boards at that time...when you came on psy was just anoter d00d

P.S. I forgot to welcome her...welcome!

Locke11

ShinHell9 said:
dude you weren't on the fucking boards at that time...when you came on psy was just anoter d00d

P.S. I forgot to welcome her...welcome!

Ive been here longer than most, I just didnt sign up. I dont talk about stuff I didnt see happen or wasnt involved in.

*edit

Ohh ya, btw
You-------Date Registered: November 23, 2002, 06:10:24 PM
Me--------Date Registered: September 02, 2002, 09:03:26 AM
Pysmont---Date Registered: January 07, 2003, 01:17:47 PM

Thats about 10 or so days between you and me, and I was here before pysmont.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

What ^_^ you're basi^_^cally saying he^_^re is that you don't like ^_^ the series at all, just ^_^ the characters?

Do me a favor and leave. ^_^;;

Locke11

Your a bit too happy and defend yourself too much. You wont last here long like that. Btw multiple faces in one sentence will get you flamed..

ShinHell9

Locke11 said:
Your a bit too happy and defend yourself too much. You wont last here long like that. Btw multiple faces in one sentence will get you flamed..
why would someone flame her?? nothing wrong with having a happy person on the board.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day

Locke11 said:

The real test is majin tenshi, if he doesnt yell at you than feel honoured.
yeah i apoligiesd i didn't mean anything, i just didn't know i came off as wanting them. oh yeah i do like the anime walter(i like your name by the way) im not going to use the smiles anymore, im sorry i was so offenceive to anyone, i mean no disregard, i only wanted to be on this board cause i enjoy berserk alot, and you guys seem nice and i wanted to make friends. sorry im not good at it, i have none(you can call me a loser go ahead but i have my reasons, and my girl friend,who is studying to be a therapist says they are good ones LOL)

P

psymont

ShinHell9 said:
P.S. why'd pysmount get pissed? it's true, it's the board's history.

im just playin boo ....

but now that you guys all mention it, i never did get my hands on the prototype translations or scans(you know, the pages at the back of 14 with guts and his fabulous eye patch)

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom