What happens to the souls Gatts kills?

P

PsychoJavexx

You know all those souls that take over bodies and end up being zombies/monsters/demons? The ones that attack Gatts all the time. What happens to those things when he kills them? Do they just take over another body or do they die for good?

M

medievald00d

yea, they probably just lie dormant once he leaves or kills them

oh yea, Tenshi, your avatars not showing

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
They end up in the big Vortex of souls....isn't that what took both Wyald and the Snail Count away with them?

LG

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
He's probably just scattering their "essence". They'll probably reform into those spectral bodies eventually, but like the T-1000, these things take time.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
btw were do the normal souls go to do they all end up in ideas void or is that a fate only for apostles and the branded? and if guts sword as some kind of power now seen it can hurt the god hand members maybe it actually sends these souls directly to the void not being able to return to the astral plane?

M

medievald00d

correct me if im wrong, but i believe there are many planes to Idea's er...space...

Like the Qilphoth (sp?), or the space that Flora's mansion occupies. I figure, Similiar souls go together into their own plane...nice and kind ppl go to one plane of existance, jerks and annoying people to their plane, and killers, rapists, and the like go to another plane....

medievald00d said:
I figure, Similiar souls go together into their own plane...nice and kind ppl go to one plane of existance, jerks and annoying people to their plane, and killers, rapists, and the like go to another plane....

I serously doubt so, i think all the dead ppl gather at one realm only, regardless of Good or Evil

I mean do u actually think there will be heaven in berserk? ::)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
exacly i also think there is only ideas void! so lets say guts does ends up killing the god hand and then somehow end up destroying idea man that will change the hole berserk world were the hell will all the souls go to or will they all stop to exist

O

Ozmo

Smith said:
I serously doubt so, i think all the dead ppl gather at one realm only, regardless of Good or Evil

I mean do u actually think there will be heaven in berserk? ::)

We don't really know this for certain, but it would certainly seem that the only seriously strong supernatural creatures are by the common definition "evil".

The theory by medievald00d sounds more like it's from Dante's Inferno or Planescape and is quite different from what we "know" the Berserk world to be.

Btw, we need a better name for this story setting than "Berserk world" or "Miura-world". ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grifth said:
btw were do the normal souls go to do they all end up in ideas void or is that a fate only for apostles and the branded?
Chapter 195 covers this. The ultimate answer is: "You'll find out one day."

and if guts sword as some kind of power now seen it can hurt the god hand members maybe it actually sends these souls directly to the void not being able to return to the astral plane?
The dragonslayer isn't doing anything near the same thing as when an apostle dies. The Abyss isn't dragging down any of those ghosts. Look at the ghost "remains". They aren't being sucked into some other plane.

correct me if im wrong, but i believe there are many planes to Idea's er...space...

Like the Qilphoth (sp?), or the space that Flora's mansion occupies.
Both of those examples are in Interstice/Hazama. The border between the Physical world and the center of the astral world, the Nexus. They aren't near the Ideal world.

I figure, Similiar souls go together into their own plane...nice and kind ppl go to one plane of existance, jerks and annoying people to their plane, and killers, rapists, and the like go to another plane....
Astral beings with similar "od" gather in the same place. So far, this does not apply to humans. As far as we know, all humans end up in the Abyss.

P

PsychoJavexx

I am reading it again. But I thought a message board was supposed to be used to ask questions and talk to others. Anyway, I am reading it again, but I don't know what "od" is. It's probably somewhere in Vol.24, isnt it? Okay, I see that. So what is it exactly?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
PsychoJavexx said:
I am reading it again. But I thought a message board was supposed to be used to ask questions and talk to others. Anyway, I am reading it again, but I don't know what "od" is. It's probably somewhere in Vol.24, isnt it? Okay, I see that. So what is it exactly?

Page 2.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=2030

P

PsychoJavexx

Thank you very much. Ya know, you've got to be the nicest person here. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom