Asking about your opinion

There is 3 questions that i wish u would expression your opinion and we discuss about it, or those who doesnt talk much, just answer yes or no...

1) Do u consider Zodd, Grun, Locus, Irv, Rak as a greater apostle? After anlysising all the Astral world stuff, I would have to group apostle into 2 group (the greater and the normal) before i could understand better... The reasons for this is because greater apostles are significantly much more powerful than the rest, and i found that they actually do direct bidding from the God. Unlike the rest, normal apostle are the those commonly killed by Guts (such as Wyld, Rosh, Count, Snake, all those in the eclipse etc). They prove not much threat to Guts and they are normally the ones (except for a few) that only enjoy killing ppl.

2) This question is a bit sensitive and i m in high risk of getting flamed, but this is not going to stop me from asking: Is Zodd is the most powerful even among the super apostle? For me i doubt this, he might not lose to any of them, neither would he be anywhere stronger... (For those who strongly disagree just ignore it, dun flame me becz this is my personal opinion, guide me if u can... ;))

3) This is more of a interesting than sensitive question: If Guts didnt suffer Slann wound neither did he wear that armor, do u think he would be strong enough to force Grunbeld to fight in his apostle form?

Locke11

Oompa Loompas For Sale!!!
1)Yes, id group them as "Greater".
2)No, we havent seen the others powers, guts is almost even with Zodd imo. Probley even by now since he has this new armor. But I doubt the other apostles are weak compared to Zodd, cause Guts needs someone stronger to fight for the future thats not as powerful as the GH.
3)No, he would be dead. VERY DEAD... if that makes any sense.

Locke said:
3)No, he would be dead. VERY DEAD... if that makes any sense.

Do u mean fighting Grun Apostle form? If Guts fight Grun human form, he might be seriously injured but not dead. Guts had manage to fight evenly and even won Zodd human form. Since he is good enough to piss Zodd into his minotaur form i dun see y he cant do that to Grunbeld... unless u r saying (referring back to question 2) Zodd is not as tough as Grunbeld :-X

P.S I think i need to elaborate further in question 3 to avoid confusion: If Guts have fought Grun back in vol 22 instead of Zodd (which mean Guts havent met Slann, no wound, no berserk armor except for his orginal blackswordsman armor), do u think he would be good enough to force Grunbeld to revealed his true form?

magus1234

I'm a llama!
yes they are greater,and i think zodd is the most powerfull from what ive seen(immortality is the equalizer,and the fact that Griffith uses him directly)

Top Bottom