Void

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Im sure this is stupid and im probably gonna get flamed or what ever but its just a thought.

What if Gasaric isnt even skully...and hes just dead. But theres probably just enough information to make it posable that he is alive and he is Skully.

But maybe He is void insted? probably not sutpid idea but its a thought.

Or maybe Void and skull knight are one and the same perosn just 2 different entities? like good side and bad side? like some how in the eclips what ever he sacrificed split his sides in 2?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
FateINwaiting said:
Im sure this is stupid and im probably gonna get flamed or what ever but its just a thought.

What if Gasaric isnt even skully...and hes just dead. But theres probably just enough information to make it posable that he is alive and he is Skully.

But maybe He is void insted? probably not sutpid idea but its a thought.

Or maybe Void and skull knight are one and the same perosn just 2 different entities? like good side and bad side? like some how in the eclips what ever he sacrificed split his sides in 2?
It's been proposed before but I still ask... why?

lye

Nihilist!
what i want to know is why void looks the way he does, i mean femto looks like griffths helmet because it what he was wearing when he called the god hand right, and the others dont look to messed up, not to the point where they look unhuman like void, what did void do, become a godhand while having brain surgery? maybe i missed that part

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Thanks. It just seems like it to me any way. Darkness withen takes form probably not what he wanted but id say like how a "Bad spell" is cast and it can come back to you ten fold,maybe something like that happend with what Void wanted like his desiers were twisted.

Eh, i figure it had something to do with the fact that if he was that wiseman, he was being tortured. Notice the skin around his mouth and nose is all pulled back with hooks. Perhaps some torturer found a way to remove the top of the skull without killing the victim? *shrug*. Morbid maybe, but sounds right to me.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
i think it's more likely he's void then skull knight, considering they said he droves his people into the ground, and the skull knight seems abit more compasionite...but we hardly know anything about skully.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
uh, just another little thing that i was wondering if anyone noticed... the crown on skull knights head, a hint perhaps?

FateINwaiting said:
I dunno id think anyone would die if that happend but who knows

You wouldn't die simply from having the top of your cranium sawed off, as long as the brain was left intact. I don't see what the point would be as far as torture goes though, since the brain itself has no pain receptors. Unless, of course, it was a simple case of sadism.

As an example, in Hannibal, he cut the dude's cranium off, and was slicing little pieces of brain out, cooking them, and feeding them back to the guy.

Kart said:
uh, just another little thing that i was wondering if anyone noticed... the crown on skull knights head, a hint perhaps?

Uh, or how about the fact that Slann refered to him as "King"? Come on now, it's so obvious, it's not even fun discussing anymore.

deadfuse said:
You wouldn't die simply from having the top of your cranium sawed off, as long as the brain was left intact. I don't see what the point would be as far as torture goes though, since the brain itself has no pain receptors. Unless, of course, it was a simple case of sadism.

I doubt they would know that the brain had no pain receptors at that point in time. Even if they had tried it before, they wouldn't know, because the victim would still probably be screaming in pain because of the cut skin on his head, or out of fear, or previous torture.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
FateINwaiting said:
Looks like he was turned insideout like he was transformed into his wicked feelings.
To me Void does not seem that evil the other God hand seem to enjoy, no revel in what they do he seems like he's just there to do his job and thats it.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Void is like the reaper when its your time your done except thos who can get away. I dunno tho Void/skully seem the same kinda to me like there both just there. to do what they gotta do.

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
deadfuse said:
As an example, in Hannibal, he cut the dude's cranium off, and was slicing little pieces of brain out, cooking them, and feeding them back to the guy.
Those that do not know the brain feels no pain would be kinda confused by what you said, cause your example is of a guy who has just had alot of pain killers. i think if he wasen't he would be scearming his insides out!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
FateINwaiting said:
Void is like the reaper when its your time your done except thos who can get away. I dunno tho Void/skully seem the same kinda to me like there both just there. to do what they gotta do.
Tahts what I be thunkin

Am i missing something? is there any reason at all to suggest the possibility of Gasaric not being skully, being void or the two being related somehow?

not that i am not open to new ideas and theories but is there any real evidence to support these theories in the slightest or were they concieved of during a state of heavy insomnia?
maybe im missing something but i cant think of any part of the story that could back these theories up.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
No eveidence just thoughts...just an idea. But i dont see why not. There had to be a conflict that Gasaric went through. It could have been with him self causing a split of 2 different personas of one man. Just ideas

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Dragon Slayer said:
Makes sense to me. Actually I had the same idea. ;)
Makes sense, but it's on the same level as complete fiction. It has no grounds in reality.

perhaps, but i will continue to believe that Gasaric is skully, i dont know about the void and skully being linked in some way, but if that ends up the case then ill try and act not so surprised.

Top Bottom