Who will Griffith send next?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
What do you think his next move will be? Obviously he already ordered Grunbeld and co to go over and kill Flora and company, so what do you think he will do now? And who will he send after Guts and company?

LG

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
None : If he wanted to kill Guts , he would have done it on the hill the swords: Flora (for reason unknown) was the one he was aiming at. He probably didn't even know that Guts was involved. However if the reason of the attack to Flora house was that (just a guess , so far there are no evidence of that) he doesn't want witches around he could go after Schierke.

Lady Griffith said:
And who will he send after Guts and company?

I guess Griffith is too busy to deal with them... But if he really feel that Guts band will post a threat then he will propably send Rakasha... Since he was good at doing this kinda stuff (sneak attack)

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I don't know, though after seeing Guts in the Berserk's Armor, Zodd will probably be begging Griffith to let him fight Guts again.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Lady Griffith said:
What do you think his next move will be? Obviously he already ordered Grunbeld and co to go over and kill Flora and company, so what do you think he will do now? And who will he send after Guts and company?

LG

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH spoiled!! :(

SexyCharlotte

roberto999 said:
None : If he wanted to kill Guts , he would have done it on the hill the swords: Flora (for reason unknown) was the one he was aiming at. He probably didn't even know that Guts was involved. However if the reason of the attack to Flora house was that (just a guess , so far there are no evidence of that) he doesn't want witches around he could go after Schierke.

I think Flora was the first target because she was the one Guts and company got their magical 'tools' ( aka the chain metal, fire knife, feather sword) from and also learned about the interstice, qlipoth and astral worlds from. In other words, 'get her out of the way' was Griffith's plan. Plus remembering the bond that she shared with Skully ( still remains to be seen exactly just how they knew and met each other in the past) also made her a target.

I think he's going to send more apostles to battle Guts and weaken him even further somehow.

LG

Lady Griffith said:
I think he's going to send more apostles to battle Guts and weaken him even further somehow.
LG

I dun think that was the case becz like roberto said...

roberto999 said:
None : If he wanted to kill Guts , he would have done it on the hill the swords

True enough, Griffith even wans Guts to join his army. Furthermore Guts was only a human, to him he will feel that it is too small to pose any threat on his empire, instead he would rather focus his attention on more powerful spiritual being like SK and Flora

P.S Yet i didnt disagree your view LG, perhap Griffith will only send his apostle once he found that Guts was no longer human... ;)

the question is if flora really dead, since if we saw that its body was surrounded in flames, also which flora I retake its spiritual form in the element fire, even rejuvenecio, but that means that she dead really? if he is asi, it means that there is but from a place to where to go when you die and nonsingle the one that the God hand mostro in volume three

SexyCharlotte

Nothing ever dies in Berserk. Some of the creatures like Wyald, the Snail Count...went to a 'hell' of sorts in that maelstrom of souls that dragged them down into the vortex. Flora exists in the dreamworld, and she said that she and Guts and co would meet again.

LG

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I think there will be a sort of dance coming up next between Gutts and griffith, i know that griffith wants him alive, I don't think he wants him for his army though, but something reminds me of a post "is gutts already an apostle" i'm begining to see a couple of signs that something in that arena could be true, Althought if he wants gutts for anything other then his own personal pleasure(in a none gay sense).

but what that is i cannot say but wanting him for his army doesn't sound right...unless griffiths sanity is out the door and he wants to recreate the hawks..

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!
Flora wouldn't stand a chance against Griffith himself.

Remember when bitch slapped Zodd like he was nothing?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
After reading through the Chapter 230 translation again, I wonder if maybe Locus is the next one to be sent after Guts. If I understood it correctly, he's said something about a mission.

Pg. 18

Locus - I must leave now. I am one who follows a mission right now

Keep in mind, I could've misunderstood and it would be unusual since he was basically alone and the last attack was carried out by many apostles. Just speculation as always. ;D

M

medievald00d

Lady Griffith said:
Interesting...I wonder if Locus is also an apostle?

LG
we've generally come to accept all of Griffith's officers as apostles, with the exception of Mule....(if he is an officer)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lady Griffith said:

Yes, yes, and yes again. Since chapter 185 or whenever he was introduced, he and Grunbeld and all the other obviously Apostle guys are Apostles. Sorry, I think I've had one too many arguments on this issue I've always thought was pretty open and shut. So now I'm just a diQ about it. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Hey non-believers, he was even called an "unhuman one" in the last chapter. Of course, maybe the Kushan guy was talking about the other Apostles and Miura just chose to have Locus in the panel because he's a bad storyteller and Locus is a superhuman fantasy dream warrior just like *cough* Grunbeld! *cough*

P.P.S. A HUGE diQ about it.

Lady Griffith said:
LG

2 of the 5 elites in the Neo hawk we already know are apostles... And by judging the way how he killed the elephant man, i believe there is no doubt about it...

Top Bottom