I am totally lost here! Info anyone?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Hey again everyone.

Well, it's been a near year since I hung out here, and now I'm slowly getting back to berserk again. (Don't sue me please, love do strange things to people)

Anyway, when I left the following had happened.

Gatts, Shierke and the rest of the crew had met up with the little witch girl and a troll of some sort. They had just arrived at a very weird building which the witch girl had shown them too.

I was starting to get a bit bored by then, because I didn't see much intersesting happen personality wise since Gatts struggles with his inner demon (which I loved). I know that Griffith was collecting an army, and that the Kushans had invaded. A few very quirky supernatural beings also served under Griffith now...

Now I wonder... could anyone please do a quick sum up of where we are in the story? Details are not neccesary if you don't want to, just the broad outlines. I hear that Flora the witch girl seems to have died... has there been any more character developement? Is Casca still scared of Gatts? Is Gatts still talking to his inner demondog? Has Griffith spoke yet? Did Miura go all out in fantasy land as we feared? Did they ever get to the island of the elves?

I am dead curious and is going to get the rest of the volumes I have missed when 26 comes out in december... but I want to be able to participate in the anticipation of the current chapters too. *grins*

Thanks in advance!

Fishbomb

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guts and co. ecountered a old man named morgan that was going to Flora house to get her help against the trolls that were harassing his village, and they did join him.They did, reach Flora house, and after a llittle misunderstanding with some watch- golems they were acepted like guests from Flora.
Since Flora was to old to go against the trolls herself she sent Schierke instead and asked Guts and co. to help. In turn she gave them magical weapons (the wind sword and cape to Serpico and the fire dagger to Isidoro plus silver chainmail to Caska and Farnese- Farnese got a silver dagger too - no we have not seen a werewolf in berserk yet ;D )and a lot of information on the working of the universe of berserk (you should dig out the tread of chap 200-201)
Schierke did draw a protective sign on Guts and Caska marks to temporally neutralize them: She also promised some talisman that would have the same effect but much stronger
(to be continued)

roberto999

When ours heroes did reach the village, it had just received a visit of the trolls that did kidnap a woman, Hanna, and did kill her husband and brother. The villagers did not think too much of our friends and the priest was downright hostile to Schierke because she was a symbol of that magic that the Church was trying to eradicate. Guts and co. however were hosted for the night in the village. Schierke did assume the comand of the war party (Much to Isidoro chagrin ;D ) and did give to everyone of them some of her hairs, even to Caska, for telepatic comunications ( that his the reason prof Xavier of the x-men fame did lost all his hair too, I presume ;D )

The next day the trolls did attack in mass and you can see the continuation from there in the post of Asmer

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Fishbomb said:
Well, it's been a near year since I hung out here, and now I'm slowly getting back to berserk again. (Don't sue me please, love do strange things to people)

[me=Franz]sues Fishbomb. :)[/me]

roberto999

Ah yes I forgot to say that Skully was at Flora house, but he did hide from Guts and co. and while he and Flora did take some tea together (after Guts party left)we did learn that it was he that did ask to Flora to help Guts and co.
Like you see Fishbomb old age does the same things that love do to people ;D

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Thanks everybody!!

Thanks to you lot as well as Kim-Chan's mail I am now up to speed.

Hmmm *grins* Seems like Gatts is going closer and closer to the edge. Just the way I like it...

*makes sure to sic' a pre-emptive lawyer stroke on Franz*

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
asmer said:
I have a file where I put all the summaries of the chapters since the end of Volume 24 (ie chapter 206) :

SUMMARIES chap. 207 to 230

Hope that can help !!! ;)

That was extremely helpful for ALL of us fans here who might have forgotten certain chapters' storylines. Thanks very much..I just printed the file out :)

LG

Lady Griffith said:
That was extremely helpful for ALL of us fans here who might have forgotten certain chapters' storylines. Thanks very much..I just printed the file out :)

LG

No problem, you're welcome ! ;)
After all I just copied and pasted summaries that I didn't even do myself. :)

Top Bottom