Will Femto come back into the story?

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
as much as i hate him for what he's done, he's still a really cool villain. i wish he was in the plot and not the reincarnated griffith. do you think he'll be back?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Femto and reincarnated Griffith are one and the same. So he's still in the story, he just doesn't look the same.

kimchan

SlimJ87D said:
you really dont know, we dont even know if thats griffiths true form, he probbly could transform as well as the apostles.

Umm, we do know. Femto was allowed to take a human form, using the demon child, and became reincarnated Griffith. He may look different, but he's still Femto. (or did you miss volumes 18-21, that's pretty much all they were about.) And the transforming thing is pretty doubtful, Griffith doesn't seem to even need to transform.

Kakkoii_Guts said:
I don't know why I didn't think about Griffith transforming. He could always "power-up" to the femto form. ;D

Well... that would never be possible, only perhap he is dead, then he might change back to his femto form once again...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
SlimJ87D said:
you really dont know, we dont even know if thats griffiths true form, he probbly could transform as well as the apostles.

That's an interesting thought... because we really haven't been able to see him do much of anything in the way of the 'supernatural'

Could it be that the 'hawk of light' that cut off Zoddo's horn is now a part of him? Or is that entity separate from him and he really is the 'hawk of darkness'?

Gah, I feel soo out of the loop here, but at least the story seems to be turning back to Griffith now...

kimchan

He's been seen doing a few "supernatural" things. Like in Volume 23, when he was communicating with all those spirits of the dead. And the fact he sent Mule to his knees in tears just by speaking to him. Griffith has uber-charisma now, which I suspect will come in handy as "Hawk of Light." 8)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
kimchan said:
He's been seen doing a few "supernatural" things. Like in Volume 23, when he was communicating with all those spirits of the dead. And the fact he sent Mule to his knees in tears just by speaking to him. Griffith has uber-charisma now, which I suspect will come in handy as "Hawk of Light." 8)

AGH! Just those parts of Berserk that I haven't read yet... *waits patiently for albums 22+*

But I'm glad to hear it!

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!
I think Griffith's apostle form is that of the Hawk of Light.

IMO Griffith has been both the Hawk of Light and the Hawk of Darkness. Femto was the hawk of darkness, and was killed with the creation of the Hawk of Light.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I believe that Femto is still out there in the Qlipoth..floating around with the rest of the Godhand who have no bodies...hence Slann taking the trolls' intestines to get her form. I can't believe we've seen the end of Femto, no way. He's a member of the Godhand, and they have five members, not four. So my theory is...he's out there, existing in the dark realm of the qlipoth along with Void, Slann, Ubik and Conrad.

LG

nostyleart

Quixotic
maybe in the earth dimension griffith is a hawk/human and in the demon/hell dimension, he'll have femto, either that or he can transform like other apostales.

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
it is said that the 5 gods have such huge spirits that they cannot materialize into the material world, therefore once every thousand years a reincarnation is possible thanks to a second eclipse...so I don't think Griffith can transform into Femto

Femuth-Black Hawk

Guts...?..Love...?...Why?.....
King Gaiseric said:
it is said that the 5 gods have such huge spirits that they cannot materialize into the material world, therefore once every thousand years a reincarnation is possible thanks to a second eclipse...so I don't think Griffith can transform into Femto

yes,i am back!!!

Top Bottom