Volume 26 Cover

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Sorry I'm a bit in a hurry now, but here's the cover for Volume 26. 8) (from YA)

vol26.jpg

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
That is fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also, I wish I lived in mainland so I can get the YA on time...damn it. But I have to say that this cover is f'ing cool. This very could be my new avatar... Now I am curious what the next cover will look like. I just cant seem to be content with what I am presented with...meh :p

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, I love this cover!

I really prefer simple images like this than some of the covers featuring tons of characters. It's so much more powerful. I like the blood effect.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Am I the only one who thinks volume 26 deserved better? It's nice and simple... but I was hoping for something with the Beast... maybe I've just been spoiled with the last few covers :-\

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I do like this cover, it's not my all-time favorite but it's better than the last one(s) in my opinion.

Although I must admit that I was also slightly hoping that Slan would make an appearance on this cover, but obviously that would have spoiled too much for its readers.

Mizar said:
Although I must admit that I was also slightly hoping that Slan would make an appearance on this cover, but obviously that would have spoiled too much for its readers.
You could already see her on the last pages of the previous volume, so...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Looks awesome to me. I think the simplicity and style does a lot more than say a collage of Slan, Flora's house and the Beast Armor would have. But hey, there's always the poster inside for people that want to see that sort of thing.

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Olivier Hague said:
You could already see her on the last pages of the previous volume, so...

Well, that's true, but I think putting her on a cover is quite different from an image of her as a background on the last pages of a volume. At least I think I wouldn't automatically assume then that she's going to appear in the next volume.

But anyway, I think Griffith has a point, sometimes it's better and more effective to just keep things simple.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I just hope when I get it Miura didn't play a prank on us and slip volume 18 in there instead of 26. Much like he did by slipping volume 18 into volume 18's cover in the first place. :)

-Griffith

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm pleasantly surprised by the Vol. 26 cover. Here I thought it'd be another group shot. Instead we get something that's simple but extremely effective. Miura never ceases to amaze me.

Top Bottom