The White Hawk and the Black Death Figure

I was wondering if this has anything to do with the Skullknight and Guts.
The White Hawk is Griffith-Phemto Godhand demon incarnated on earth, right?
Or is it something else?
While the dream of the white hawk took place another figure was contrasted to it, that of a skeleton in black cape. If the above is true then could the persons have dreamt of the Skullknight and/or Guts himself? Skullknight is the skull warrior and the allready dead weightless spectre. But Guts has also the black cape and he has the cursed brand that in a way has been an attraction of death regarding the people over there at Albion.
Hmmm, I believe that Skullknight and Guts share the same role in the spin of Karma, only that they are divided in two different persons. Skullknight actually knows it(but how this is another story). The first time he found Guts in the forest he knew him. He told him that from the death he was born. After, again he told him that it is easier for Guts to escape death; his message in a couple of words is that Guts has to do with death. So Guts can be the ideal death's figure. They both share their role in the Karma and to this we have this proof of their strong connection, even if they are not physically bound or connected the one to the other (ie "related" as I' ve heard around here (skullknight Gut's father which is obvously a falasy but it is based on some sense)).
Now, remember what Luke told when Skullknight took her while she was falling from the Albion tower.
Hmmm, I guess Guts and Skullknight are involved indeed.

Furthermore Skullknight and Guts are linked with Godhand as the figure of death was connected with the White Hawk.
Godhand uses and manipolates death and the figure of death for its own sake. So Godhand doesn't want to destroy the figure of death, just use it as it is necessary and indispensible for its plan as death is also indispensable for its scope. Griffith had used Guts indeed and he didn't want to lose him as he was indispensable for him from what we know from the story. He didn't want to lose him at any cost even at the cost of destroying-killing him. Now this is paranoid and unnatural but this is what Godhand and it's scope are about.
But the unnaturally corrupted Godhand has to be stopped because it is too much. It is in the extreme of unnatural that could lead to a dead end all that is natural, even death as a natural force.
So as the force of nature has to fight Godhand, Skullknight and Guts want to fight Godhand because as death's figures they are influenced by death or nature as death makes part of nature itself.
Indeed, while Godhand does not attack Guts and Skullknight directly as being their main goal, Guts and Skullknight on the other hand deeply desire the destruction of Godhand above many things (Guts still preserves much of nature's essences other than death such as for example his relation with Caska implies).

P.S.1
I used the word death and death's figure as not exactly the same thing.
Death's figure:
a rapresentation of a figure made by people's mind or imagination that gives death (looks like a skeleton flying). It is more a mythological thing as trolls, orcs etch.
death:
well, the death as far as the sense of nature. It is more a natural element as the four elements.

P.S.2 Don't flame too much.

Hmmm and one other thing.
This theory also can explain why Zodd the immortal or nosferatu can't be killed by Skullknight: he is immortal or immune to the figure of death. This means most propably that he has to be eliminated by a spring of a different force. This could be something like a spring of love and caring. This means Guts, because of Caska had the potential to kill Zodd on the hill where they fought while Griffith was watching. This is why Griffith said they should go. Griffith saw that he could not eliminate Caska and totally corrupt Guts for now and thus things or Guts could go dangerous for them.
Now why is that? Most propablly it is because of Caska's and Guts' son. He really loved her mother as Caska also loved him till the limit of madness and beyond. Now the son is inside Griffith and Caska has been known it for sure from the moment she saw Griffith again (the way she trembled and cared to touch him: indeed I believe she trembled more because of her son to meet and than because of her excommander Griffith's figure).
Guts from the other hand has to kill his own son. This is why he has this embarassing approach of hatred towards him. While his son loves and wants to help Guts and Caska, Guts from the other hand has to kill him because it was him that Griffith used to incarnate.
Indeed Griffith had to implement his mystical essence as demon Phempto to a human baby to born, thus using this baby to incarnate, due to the egg apostle, his incarnation retained this mystical essence. But inside Caska there was a baby allready made by Guts.
Well that's enough BS from me for now. Shit when I begin to write this goddamn theories I don't seem to end. Sorry for being so long. I promise I want expand it any more. You post now and don't be too harsh.

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
shortly, I'd say that the death figure accompagnying the white hawk is because the white hawk will lead the blind sheeps to their doom, thus hope bringing death what better personnification than the white hawk and the grim reaper

Their doom: People for every thing want somebody or something (some figure) to represent this thing or the responsibility of this thing. As the white hawk's figure is that of Griffith or Griffith is the white hawk's figure, another one must be chosen for the grim reaper.

Century Slayer

Shoushu!!! Bukkoroshite Yaru!!!
SkullKnight knew Gatsu Because Flora told him about Gatsu. Skully and Flora are cohorts of some sort and she predicted Gats' arrival to Skully himself. So I don't think SK and Gatsu are exactly related but maybe somewhere down the bloodline they could be. SK is VERY old but I doubt the two are immediate relatives.

H

Herald of Galactor

'That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die.'

I do believe that Idea has some plan for Guts and Skull Knight, otherwise they couldn't even oppose fate as they do.

Since the majority of people only believe in the Idea of Evil(Fate, Causality, Karma, etc.) as it exists in conjunction with their religious beliefs(The Hawk of Light, The Hawk of Darkness), Idea must create both the Hawk of Light and The Hawk of Darkness. Why? Because in a way, he's still humanity's pawn, tied to the demiurgical umbilical cord of belief. He simply can't let all of humanity die, or he'd die too. But at the same time, Idea is running a little p.r. junket where Guts(presumably capable of defeating God Hand with alot of help) is the Dark Hawk, and Griffith(who has tremendous charisma and is beloved by Midland) is the Light Hawk. In reality, their roles are actually polar opposites-for now. They might change roles in future. Guts may decide to slaughter everyone standing in his path to Griffith: Apostle, human soldier, or innocent peasant. Griffith might take up arms to oppose him personally and put an end to the slaughter-perhaps even by sacrificing his own life! These are just conjectures, of course. However, the Brand, symbol of Idea's Power over mankind, is helical for a reason, just as Causality is a spiral: Things tend to repeat and reflect themselves in the Berserk world.

Top Bottom