Biggest Change Ever...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...many of them, I believe, are beginning to understand the way you are Walter...

...finally!!!

....fiuuuuuuuu!
Well I wish this large group of people would fill me in...

CnC

Ad Oculos
didn't we ban him?
somehow I knew that wouldn't work...
now I gotta go back to my old routine of figuring out what the #*@! he just said

;D

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
JUUUSTICEEEE!!!!
Where are you paradiselost???
Tell me the town PLEASE!!!!!
Let's solve this like grownups!
I want to hurt you phisically!!!!!
Tell me where are you, c'mon!!!
Enjoing the seaside, eh? Bell mare eh?
Mentre io mi spacco i coglioni per trovare un nuovo capitolo?
Come hai potuto????

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
JUUUSTICEEEE!!!!
Where are you paradiselost
Tell me the town PLEASE!!!!!
Let's solve this like grownups!
I want to hurt you phisically!!!!!
Tell me where are you, c'mon!!!
Enjoing the seaside, eh? Bell mare eh?
Mentre io mi spacco i coglioni per trovare un nuovo capitolo?
Come hai potuto?
Did I miss somthing?

haha,  ::)

Apparently the nut still reads this board religiously...it's sad that he can't see how resented he is.  The slight wishy-washiness from some people who just didn't like conflict seems to have given him impetus to evade the ban.

And he still can't make sense!

I changed a setting in the cgi - basically, you have to register to post on the bulletin board - no guests can post.  It's like 'banning the guest' but also allows us to have a tighter rein on things like this. It really shouldn't become too big of an issue. Since paradiselost I believe is on a dial-up connection, his IP address will always change...but we'll likely know who he is when/if he posts under a fake name.
Anyone has any problems or notice anything unusual, send me a mail.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Thank you thank you...
YOU people, YOU are the real STARS!!! *bows in a Tom Jones way*

Appearently, he's somewhere in my neighbourhood...
"whats a pity"

Rossella

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
...guys...

...I'm finally back from Croatia, and I found that I need a false name to read all about myself!!!!

...fiuuuuu!!!

...however, no problem, imaginated something about this...

:-(

...I only want to tell you that time here in Italy is good, and that here there is the sun shining...and that's good, in this Dark Age coming...

...I hope you'll change your decision, and I hope that anyone 'll piracy anymore my email, 'cause, in other sense, I'll believe you Walter and the others responsible about this...

...so, please, be funny, ok?

thanks guys

paradiselost

8)

HAHAHAHA
paradiseturd...are you a schizophrenic?....you just crack me up...do mental patients have access to computers in mental wards?....i guess they DO!.......what in the hell? i mean, REALLY, someone should kill you....i knew you were a load of turds the moment i read a post by you.....i believe my first post was an insult to you right?......im sure the majority of you want this thread to fade away, but i couldnt help myself......gomen!

D

dont-get-gatted2

Olivier ed il walter succhia. Devono morire. Trasmetterò molti email....

seriously, instead of being bitter over whatever the hell they did to you, let it go. we just dont care anymore. if you wish to be a part of this community, all you have to do is join in the conversations, debates, and what-not. just contribute something positive here and you'll be accepted(by most anyway).
mailbombing people really doesnt seem to work. and now that youve held this grudge for almost(?) 6 months, dont you think its time to get over it?

D

dont-get-gatted2

Grudge? Vi sbagliate. Sono qui sconfiggere la gente diabolica di questo posto. Come voi...

Top Bottom