Biggest Change Ever...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Grudge? Vi sbagliate. Sono qui sconfiggere la gente diabolica di questo posto. Come voi...
::translation::

Mistaken. They are here to defeat diabolic people of this place. Like you...

::/end translation::

I dont even know why im giving this stuff my attention...but this reasoning is simply amusing. Let me get this straight. We are diabolical, and you must defeat us so that the world canbe a better place? So after we are 'defeated', the bbs and the berserk community will be a better place? If thats the case then Ill pack my bags and go...

However...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Grudge? Vi sbagliate. Sono qui sconfiggere la gente diabolica di questo posto. Come voi...

ok i have no freaking clue what he said so i'll take Walters translation as what he says, kinda sounds like what Woodro Willson said about making the world safer, except he had a reson for doing what he did.::)

P

paradiselost

...well, in this case I can confirm that Walter translations are totally right...

...I noticed that someone form Italy, like me, of course, have a different idea in something...

;D

....however, I don't want to polemize, but I want only to be costructive...

...so, I can only tell you this actually: I was not the one who wrote that before, and I'm back again, it seems actually myself, paradiselost...

talk you all...

Daniele

8)

He used several languages, not just Italian. Maybe he's just playing with Babelfish?...

probably. i used Babelfish to translate what he said and trans came back nearly perfect, and thats damn near impossible for Babelfish to do...

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Sounds like the taliban have targeted berserk fans  :eek:

The infidels must be purged from this unholy place!  :p

P

paradiselost

...well, I can tell you in my opinion that the person who wrote those things is not using Babelfish, 'cause his/her way to use the italian language is too particular to be someone out from Italy...

:-/

...however, of course, I don't polemize, I pnly wanted to explain to you all about this point...

;)

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well,
don't get gatted,
sei uno stronzo imbecille ke non merita di esistere...
va a morire in qualke buca nera e profonda e a leggerti nei cortili del cuore, aborto...

White_Hawk

And Paradise ...

oooh man, why didnae u come to my town?
I'd disintegrate you even without my arm!!!!

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
well im kinda new and ive been looking at the scans sence i think 170 some thing and after that i started looking up more berserk and got my hands on all 25 eps on mpeg and was about to start looking for some mangas. i just keep wondering what was going though the person's mind when he did what he did. wondering if its funny to him that he has dissapointed all kinds of people because he just one day decided , hey ill turn walters scans and get him to take them off his site. well who ever did that i hope he is having a good time seeing all these posts about it. and i hope he shoves another cock in his ass for me the F***ING FAG*ET

Oddly, I began hating that image of griffis paradise is using...
oh the tragedy of it...

Haha, same here.  So fruity looking, especially with that "a life for a dream ... mine" line beneath it.

White_Hawk

Hehehe...
A life for a dream...
the dream to become the greatest ASS of the universe...
duuuUUUUuuuhhh...
and let's not forget the ... ... ... and the ::) 8) ::) ???

get da f#*?ck ade here!

CnC

Ad Oculos
hate to bring this stuff back up... but isn't it possible to camoflouge the zip files as a jpeg and send via streamload or any server for that matter. (i say this because many people offer mp3s over the internet like this) they use an english program called camoflouge and pack it into a very large .jpeg file and then distrubute without problems...

...just wondering... thought i'd throw that out there

Top Bottom