Skullknight's horse

Ok, we have exhausted the skullknight theme but what about his horse?
Skullknight, a spectre that fights Godhand for a thousand years. Many theories have been assumed about the mistery that still roams about his exact identity, past and nature.
How do you explain the existance of his horse in any case? Maybe this will help refine our theories about him?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
hmm... maybe its just a horse? lol

But really i never really thought of the horse until now. Maybe the horse is his own creation?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I mentioned it once before, but I think it got swept away with the Grunbeld battle and armor. I thought that the woman on the horse's armor resembled young Flora during her "fire wall" scene a few chapters back. But it could be coincidence.

Otherwise, I can't think of much that's substantial about Skully's horse. It seems to be pretty fast and able to fly.

O

Ozmo

My guess is that the horse is either something the Skull Knight created and maintains through some unknow power, or was created by whatever made him into what he's now. Or maybe Flora created it after Skully got wasted in the Berserk Armor and "transferred" into his current armor?

Not that anybody except Miura could know this or anything, just my guess(es).

Could it be that skullknight and it's horse are of an origin similar of the fairy, like the trolls for example? Maybe he and his horse are just a spirit.
Puck has said that Skullknight seemed to have something of an elf.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I have the feeling that Skully was well-acquainted with Flora, and the day she would have turned him astral, the horse with flora statue would have endured the same fate...

Guil

I don't believe that Flora was needed to turn him astral because if I have understood corect Flora is far less than 1000 years old aka skullknight is a lot older than Flora.

Skullknight horse is definitely not an ordinary horse, if it is somewhat spiritual it should be something similiar to Griffith horse (which i believe is not ordinary either)

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
I remember reading that Skully could have been a god hand or some such...if that is posably at all true the women on the hors could have been a loved one he sacrificed but she is now on his horse as an ironic remmberence. Or it is a rememberence but not in the way i have just stated...me its of a former life he doesnt want to let go.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Maybe it was a gift my godshand when (or IF) he was ever a godshand? (like griffith, which supports skully being an ex-godshand member theory) I mean, like the way griffith asked idea for a pair of wings in the 1st eclipes is to skully asking idea for a magical horse?

Kart

Resident /b/tard
hey, there's another theory, It could be that skullknight was the last incarnated godhand, and was never even involved with the whole wise man ordeal and was kind of like gutts and is just fighting for reveng.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Maybe he just found a really neat horse and kept it. ::)

I think you all should just wait and see on a lot of this, when you get right down to it, we know next to nothing about Skully's origins (or his horse's for that matter). All this "he was a God Hand" stuff is just really bad conjecture.

nostyleart

Quixotic
either SK creates his horse with a magic, is stuck with that one for however long he's lived, or he just gets a new one everynow and then, which i doubt cause that horse can fly and jump high.

All I know is that if I had his horse, I'd have had a better experience in high school than those guys with Commaros.

Griffith said:
Jumped, as far as we know.

-Griffith

It was a supernatural jump and that supernatural stunt was my point.

Ok, Griffith used Zodd's back to fly around but this does neccesary mean that he is not capable of doing so himself?

Anyway the horse's super jump was because of Griffith's powers.

Top Bottom