The hidden city

Deep below the depth of rebirth tower we know that it is the remain of what once was the great empire of Gaiseric, yet do you think in the future, one of the major character (Ganiskan, Griffith of even Guts himself) might venture into the place and seek the truth (or even power) of this historical sites?

I might be over imaginative but i always suspect that there might be a hidden power or artifact which might be able to grant Guts superpower to fight GH (maybe the same source that make Gaiseric so powerful)

Secondly i believe that something powerful (maybe sort of guardian) dwell inside this dead city. Vol10 page 125, Charlotte mention investigation teams were sent to seek out that place and yet none had ever return alive, they cant be dead for accidental reason, dont u think it is mysterious?

Whatever it is... i am rather sure this undercity will not be forgotten, we all know that Muira like to plan far far ahead... 8)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Guts already has the power to fight God Hand, remember the Dragonslayer? I doubt he'll need some magic, mystical artifact. But who knows?

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
AgEnT_SmItH said:
Secondly i believe that something powerful (maybe sort of guardian) dwell inside this dead city. Vol10 page 125, Charlotte mention investigation teams were sent to seek out that place and yet none had ever return alive, they cant be dead for accidental reason, dont u think it is mysterious?

Perhaps another apostle?

Miyu said:
Perhaps another apostle?

Yeah i thought of that, but I rather think it is like Ganishka, which doesnt serve any of the GH but possess immense power...

But wait... do u suspect it was SK doing? If he was indeed Gaiseric...

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
It could be nothing more than branded bodies(which is kind of strnage, considering branded ones are torn apart in ceremonies, & this leads me to believe the first GH/appostle was born from these unfortunate souls)

Still, it'd be nice if we got a glimpse of what else is down there. Maybe Ganishka's secret weapon?

Demented Swordsman said:
It could be nothing more than branded bodies(which is kind of strnage, considering branded ones are torn apart in ceremonies, & this leads me to believe the first GH/appostle was born from these unfortunate souls)

Maybe because they were the firsts to be sacrificed there was no apostles to devour them..

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
Perhaps after they were branded, they were killed by the evil spirits that try to kill Guts all the time. Seems plausible. It would also help to explain why SK survived. He, like Guts, was too strong for these mere 'ghouls'

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
i always thought those corpses are the leftovers from Void's GH ascension. Remember what Mozguth said about the 'blind prophet in the tower who called upon the angels to throw down the evil emperor' ??

J

lye

Nihilist!
maybe theres a portal that leads to idea!
i dont know, i was rereading vol 9, or 10, or whichever one when it is talked about in and was wondering that myself.
it does sound rather important so we might not find out until close to the end.

Top Bottom