Future Griff

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nasferatu Zodd

I am currently working on a future Griffith riding on a giant hawk, I will have the picture by tommorow even though it is not complete ive gotten done whats most important and needed. Seeya tommorow :p

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Nos's art and others

Okay well just to add more stuff for yall here is some new stuff I got back not to long ago.
098.jpeg

101.jpeg

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I can't wait to see your rendition of Griffith! Post it soon. ;)

Also, create a separate thread when you want to post your personal(non-Berserk) stuff, then people will know where to look when they want to find your art.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Well actually the drawing of Griff is just a scetch really so its not that great.

Nostalgic-Savage

"Talk the talk but do u walk the walk?!"
Damn ur gifted!!!
how do u work on it.....whats the progress of ur working the secret of creation? (ok ill stop)

again damn ur good.......

Kart

Resident /b/tard
i apologize for doubting you, but this seems abit out of the skill level for a 13year old as it says in your biography. even then i have some doubts because this would take an extremely high skill level to create.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Well I asked someone who actually reads HK comics and stormriders, he told me all those pics are all by Wing Shing Ma. I really wasnt buying the whole story of your nameless teacher randomly teaching you for no reason, and luckily you happen to be a prodigy in his style. ;) I think you have too much free time.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Well his built up house of lies on an internet forum comes tumbling down... I kind of feel bad for him though y'know? He was just trying to impress people and get some praise...

TheSkyTraveller

Dishonest artwork?

Serpico said:
Well I asked someone who actually reads HK comics and stormriders, he told me all those pics are all by Wing Shing Ma. I really wasnt buying the whole story of your nameless teacher randomly teaching you for no reason, and luckily you happen to be a prodigy in his style. ;) I think you have too much free time.

I think several of us have been wondering for a while if Zodd's stuff is for real or not. I have had my suspicions. People, PLEASE do not post artwork that isn't yours and claim that you did it. From now on I'm going to have to remove any posts that seem suspicious.

And Nosferatu Zodd, if you really insist that this is your work, is there some way you can prove it by showing us some new art of something else, Berserk maybe, in that style?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I'm sorry, but this kind of skill is practically impossible for a 13 year-old. Perhaps his teacher did most of the work? I've also noticed that most of the art he posts here does look the same, and always with the same kind of guys in them. Can you show us something different perhaps, without the help of your teacher? Like a drawing of a couple of good looking women kicking ass? ;)

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Well if he will post an awesome Berserk pic I would be more than happy to apologize and praise his name (especially if it is Farnese). Why make it up? maybe he is just having some fun with us, I got no problem with that. And grasping the anatomy that well takes alot of study even if you are talented, I assumed he was just lying in his profile if he did actually make these.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
i don't believe until i get some proof, it seems unlikely there are very many people with this level of talent, i regularly troll the artists corner on penny arcade and i've yet to see more then one or two people with the ability to even COLOR this well let alone draw.

Chello

Dragonslayer
www.comicsone.com

www.comicsworld.com

Do a google search for Stormriders, Fungwan, or the authors below.

All of those pics are either by Andy Seto, Wing Shina Ma, or Tony Wong. 3 of the best painters in Hong Kong comics.

I think it is funny how he Punk'D all of you guys though.

TheSkyTraveller

Thanks for the links, although, I don't really think he fooled everyone. I think many of us have wondered how legit his stuff was for a while, but wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. At least, I wanted to try. ::)

M

medievald00d

I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt

Zodd...If your out there, show us the a sketch of one of your drawings...Every bit of art has an original sketch...

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=2308;start=25

Zodd posted one of "his" pieces about 3/4ths of the page down...It might or might not be his, but it doesnt look like any artist's style i've seen before...anyone wanna comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom