Random Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nasferatu Zodd

I just finished with 3 new paintings that my teacher did like half of.

This one I have no fucking clue what it is, my teacher did the liquid and reflection.
144.jpeg

Allright, this one I almost did all of but the 4 tigers. I was going to just make it a hill but noooooo it was too simple so my teacher helped me do four more.
143.jpeg

And this one I did the two people and the grass but once again my teacher thought it was too plain so he threw in the trees and the castle or whatever the fuck it is.
171.jpeg

N

Nasferatu Zodd

You read Hong Kong Comics? Awesome! My teacher used to work for them so its not a big surprise that most of my artwork looks like theirs. He used to work for some guy called Wing Shing Ma. Anyways you should check out Storm Riders, my teacher used to do cover rt for them!

L

loudchai

You rock the casba, mon amie.

I really like the first one. I think it'd be rather barren if you had just been the figure, so as I see it, the liquid adds something.

I know about art teachers. I got to a Arts High School. I hate when you finish something you consider is done (or just don't want to bother with), and your teacher ALWAYS does that "Are you SURE it's done? You could add some more contrast to here, here and here." It's like, "Goddamn, it's my work. I'm done." -_-'

But I've never had a teacher actually add something onto my work. That must be a little bit frustrating.

Oh! And I meant to ask what painting medium you used. It looks a bit like gouache, but it doesn't have the starch, blaring gouache look.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
very nice stuff. I do not know much about HK comics but I would love to see some Berserk fanart done in your style.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Allright lemme clear this up first, I don't even go to high school so im sorry if you got that idea. Second, I have sort of a personal art teacher, I go to his house almost every day and he teaches me nifty shit. And most of the time I dont mind actually adding more to my art its just that I'm to lazy to actually do it :p. I dare not tell my teacher no because sometimes we pretend we are sword fighting with bamboo and he literally blisters my fingers.
loudchai said:
You rock the casba, mon amie.
What the FUCK are you talking about with "casba, mon amie"? (I'm not saying that in a rude tone)
And lastly,
Serpico said:
I would love to see some Berserk fanart done in your style.
No. You seriously dont.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I take it you tried and it didnt go to well? ???
Well... I'll just say it turned out to be a hellish hellhound that haunted my dreams for days. (I attempted the Beast)

chugoku sensei

Too good!
stormriders...good stuff. I actually prefer hong kong comic style to Japanese styles sometimes, because the plotting is richer and the artwork seemes more detailed and harder to draw. But you know, HK comics are inspired by Japanese ones, so there's that. Ma Wing Shing is AWESOME. He's the main artist for stormriders, and your teachers time with that comic shows. The characters even look like Wind and Cloud and whatnot. fun fun.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
So you drew it? Post it.
Dude, I'm not dragging that hellish shit out again. I shit myself the first time and I want to keep these pants ;D.
chugoku sensei said:
stormriders...good stuff. I actually prefer hong kong comic style to Japanese styles sometimes, because the plotting is richer and the artwork seemes more detailed and harder to draw. But you know, HK comics are inspired by Japanese ones, so there's that. Ma Wing Shing is AWESOME. He's the main artist for stormriders, and your teachers time with that comic shows. The characters even look like Wind and Cloud and whatnot. fun fun.
Yeah the dude on the left of the two is Nameless I THINK. I called my teacher up and he said that he knew the guy that did the art like you said and he gave me like the first four Storm Riders volumes. As you said, AWESOME.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Just buy a new pair. It can't be that bad.
Well I might, there is a really low chance I will though, like 1 out of 100.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Nosferatu Zodd said:
And lastly,No. You seriously dont.

Aww, I seriously do want to see Berserk art done in your style! It's very interesting to see how different artists draw familiar characters. If you're having trouble with it, maybe you could post your drawings and get some helpful critiques. But I bet what you're working on already looks good.

chugoku sensei

Too good!
hmmm....I sent one of the images to my friend back in Hong Kong who reads alot of HK comics, and he says he's sure that he's seen the images you have here before. Did you copy them from a reference when you did them? Can you do one on request? Like, could you paint one or even do a sketch, of a guy like gutz with a giant sword. It doesn't even have to be gutz, just a giant sword as big as he is would be awesome.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Most likely those are some of the pictures on the site. Done by my teacher. He teaches me some of his art and usually does wireframe skeletons of what he wants me to do. And he has most likely seen it because someone usually sends my art there.
chugoku sensei said:
Do a sketch, of a guy like gutz with a giant sword. It doesn't even have to be gutz, just a giant sword as big as he is would be awesome.
Sure, but it'll be kinda crappy because I'm kinda busy.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

chugoku sensei said:
I see...that's cool that your artwork has appeared on stormriders and stuff.
How long have you been painting?
*Counting fingers* I think like 5 but I just got started seriously with it again this year.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
chugoku sensei said:
hmmm....I sent one of the images to my friend back in Hong Kong who reads alot of HK comics, and he says he's sure that he's seen the images you have here before. Did you copy them from a reference when you did them? Can you do one on request? Like, could you paint one or even do a sketch, of a guy like gutz with a giant sword. It doesn't even have to be gutz, just a giant sword as big as he is would be awesome.

Uh oh we have a possible art fraud here :)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Uh oh we have a possible art fraud here :)
lol, like I said most likely the ones that my teacher did which he taught me like everything I know about art. Like styles of noses and eyes and all that, he tells me that my artwork looks alot like his, and now that goku w/e has prooved I guess its true. And to answer your question about signitures, I really dont know why, just never really thought I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom