Who drew this?

puella

Berserk forever
I happened to get this awsome picture.

Berserk.jpg

Anyone knows who drew it?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
That is one hell of a beautiful painting. Where did you find it? There's some scribbled signature there...can't make it out though. THAT IS A GORGEOUS WORK OF ART.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
That is one beautiful work of art.. what I wouldn't give to have that framed and hanging on my wall! Thanks for that, puella-san!!

M

medievald00d

yea, really awesome!

on a side note, Uriel, i just read your PM. Thx!

O

Ozmo

Well it wasn't me at least, since I can't recall ever painting that. Or knowing how to paint for that matter.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, that is a spectacular painting! It looks like it was done with oils on canvas, the old fashioned way. :)

Thanks for sharing that with us, Puella! Where did you find it? I wish we could figure out who painted it.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

If it helps any, its by some guy named Direwulf thats currently working on his website http://direwolf.giveu.net/. I wish I could paint something like that :'(.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Is the link that I traced the pic to, but the pic gallery there seems to be locked when I tried lookin around with the address :'(

Is it just me or does femto look like spawn from spiderman?​
Spawn from spider man... well Todd Macfarlane did work on spiderman and create the symbiote and venom but he made spawn after he left marvel... and where is femto in this painting I can't see him my comp is really dark...

Top Bottom