Volume 26

M

medievald00d

I recently downloaded the scanslations from the hawks. Yes, i said scanslations, and yes, i said hawks. A few things i found interesting:

1. Graywords, Saiki, Mizar, and Puella's name go into the credits of the scanslations...

2. More importantly, i noticed that on Chapter 225, After Guts retreats to the underground cave to put on his new armour, there are some pages from Saiyan's scans missing (or some pages added into the manga, not sure which)

For those of you interested in the specifics, download The Hawks scanslations or break out your copy of Volume 26

page 195 and 196 seem to be added into the volume that werent in the magazine scans...

I checked to see if my copy of Saiyan's scans were incomplete, but it doesnt seem so. Anyone wanna comment?

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
There are often differences between what's in the magazine and what's in the volume. Before a new volume is released Miura sometimes decides to add/leave out a few pages, or he changes the order of chapters around (Volume 22) or in extreme cases even decides to leave one out entirely (Volume 13).

I've seen a page somewhere on the net which pointed out some of the differences between the magazine and the (earlier) volumes. As far as I can remember it wasn't anything really spectacular (except for chapter 83), but it was interesting nonetheless.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I mentionned the 2 added pages here and provided pictures already.

As for the credits in their scanlations, on one side it's good that they finally credit the true translators, while on another side they never asked the mentionned people before using their work, and maybe they should apologize for not crediting them for years.

I received a bad news from my comics shop... they said that they might decided to ban berserk from 26 onward... Someone complaint abt the violent content :'(

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
Smith said:
...Someone complaint abt the violent content :'(
Sounds like Mommy found Junior's Berserk stash! Hopefully it will blow over and you can continue to get your Berserk. If not, maybe they will special order it for you and just not display copies in the store.

Judo

Midlands finest
Mizar said:
Before a new volume is released Miura sometimes decides to add/leave out a few pages, or he changes the order of chapters around (Volume 22) or in extreme cases even decides to leave one out entirely (Volume 13).
which chapters did he change around in vol.22?

Top Bottom