Custom-made Roshina Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
http://www3.sympatico.ca/jpsauriol/roshina/

Here is one of three dolls created for me by a French Canadian artist in Quebec named Emilie Sauriol. I posted it here because what she does is definitely art. This is a series of Roshina in production. Griffith in civilian clothes was also made as well as Caska in her red ballgown, which I will post when Emilie is finished with that.

I thought she did a damn good job with Roshina's likeness. She made the wings from a special fabric and put the little fuzzy coat on there bit by bit. All it needs it a little smiling mouth and she's on her way to my collection :)

Check out some of her other creations there under the parent directory for this artist's amazing work with dolls.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Cool. It would be interesting to see what she would do with Roshine in her moth form.

I checked out some of her other stuff. It looks like she does fixed pose sculptures, too. They're really nice.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I really like those, Caska's hair is cute. I want a life sized figure of Farnese scultped to exact detail ::) If I am eve rich enough I'll have it made. Is there any action figures of Farnese even?

SexyCharlotte

Serpico said:
I really like those, Caska's hair is cute. I want a life sized figure of Farnese scultped to exact detail ::) If I am eve rich enough I'll have it made. Is there any action figures of Farnese even?
\

Her statue is slated to come out in March sometime * I think...check the AOW 2004 list on the merchandise section * and whenever the statues appear the action figures soon follow :)

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
\
Her statue is slated to come out in March sometime * I think...check the AOW 2004 list on the merchandise section * and whenever the statues appear the action figures soon follow :)

Thank you LSC, I hope they make it look good. I want one of her with her eyes wide looking crazy. :)

SexyCharlotte

Serpico said:
Thank you LSC, I hope they make it look good. I want one of her with her eyes wide looking crazy. :)

If you go to www.explosiontoys.com you can search for Berserk and then it will show the Shierke action figure, which is, as I said, the exact same as the statue. I don't know if you'd consider her eyes to be wide looking 'crazy' but she's a cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom