best berserk website

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
What do you you consider as the best berserksite?
(challenge, hehe ;D)

I'd go with Icefall's site
www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk
which has in my opinion the best look and plenty of info, pics and other stuff. I am looking forward to seeing it finished.

black sun over midland has the most info, but lacks in design...
SK.net has the best BBS - as we all know! :D

what are your favourites?

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
So far I think this site has the most info, especially about the mangas, but I do think icefall’s site has a great design. Overall, I like this site the best due to its great accumulation of information concerning all of the aspects of berserk. ;D

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
I agree Icefalls webdesign is superior! Is it me or has BSOM
has died out, esp seeing how nobody posts anything good on the BBS and all the BSOM denizens have moved over to here.. Nothing wrong with that mind you, just a lil sad :/ ...

Danielle

I agree Icefalls webdesign is superior! Is it me or has BSOM
has died out, esp seeing how nobody posts anything good on the BBS and all the BSOM denizens have moved over to here.. Nothing wrong with that mind you, just a lil sad :/ ...

Danielle

its the end of an era! BSOM will probably always remain my favorite Berserk site, just for the fact that it was the first site of Berserk i had ever come across. But i personally feel this site is the best because it introduced me even more to Berserk than BSOM. Ice's site is great too, with a more than excellent design!

im just waiting for someone to say MikeT's site as the best... :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
much like the anime... the bbs of BSOM aided in us starting our love for berserk, therefore it will always have a special place.

This site has been the "hub", with the info and bbs (pity about the scans, though).

Graphically, I'm inclined to go with Nightfall's site.  It has a great interface, and has a lot of media.

Of course new sites are sure to pop up to challenge these sites... and thats a good thing, in my opinion.  I just don't want to have to go to multiple BBS's tho...

also: in a strange twist, this marks my 200th post to this site, at least its a berserk related post, eh?

I`m gonna go with Wally B because when we were cutting our way through the jungles of South America he must have saved my life a hundred times from vicious drug dealing cyborg ninjas. Thanks for helping me defeat Mandoza Wally.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
MENDOOOOZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't understand what you're shouting, but I assume that's not good.    ???  :-[ :'(

Ahem... I'm sorry I forgot to praise the FAQ of this site walter. It's a real package of information, consisting of everything I always wanted to know about berserk. It's superiour    ;D

But I have to say that the look of your site is a bit boring...
(just my opinion for sure    ;) )

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
This site!

I have to admit that a lot other sites look 'cooler', and might have more graphic content, but this is simple, stylish and filled with information. AND it loads very quickly even on slow computers, there are no pop up windows, the layout is easily navigated, and over all it gives a very peaceful impression...

Or I might just be out of the loop *grins* was a long time since I searched for new berserk sites...

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
have to say it is this site. even though i began my life as "eintrigga" during the decline of the BSOM board.

this site gave birth to my dedication to berserk. that faq has got to be the most informative thing out there for berserk (in english).

i'm rather anxious to see someone nominate yong's site...... and be beat up for it . yeah, i'm sadistic like that. ;D

Yong's Berserk Page

j/k

This site, of course.  Maybe I'm missing something, but arcticnightfall.com doesn't have much more than generic information.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Yeah, I agree with all ya all8)

This site is cool to visit based on the bbs; reading all the new posts is half the fun. It's true that some other sites may look all snazy and shit, but that gets boring after a while.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I can't understand what you're shouting, but I assume that's not good.    ???  :-[ :'(
Check Gorilla Guts post to understand mine.
But I have to say that the look of your site is a bit boring...
(just my opinion for sure    ;) )
what section? Every section is completely different.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Errr... I'd say they all look quite the same?    
What are you talking about? Click any of the sections, they all have a completely different layout. I know my color scheme is pretty consistent, but is that a bad thing? Im not upset, I just want to know specifically whats "boring" about my site, so I can learn.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
What are you talking about? Click any of the sections, they all have a completely different layout. I know my color scheme is pretty consistent, but is that a bad thing? Im not upset, I just want to know specifically whats "boring" about my site, so I can learn.
yeah, walter - you're right... they have a different layout but still one has the feeling that they look alike. at least me.
it's nothing bad, it's the design is veeeery reduced...

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Wow, thanks to all who said they like my site ^_^;

I know there's nothing groundbreaking there as of yet, but it's still a work in progress... I had to finish the Bebop site so I took a break from Berserk for a week.

And this is definitely the hub for the Berserk community now that the BSOM boards are all but taken out back and shot ^_-;;

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, walter - you're right... they have a different layout but still one has the feeling that they look alike. at least me.
it's nothing bad, it's the design is veeeery reduced...
Well, sorry but I just dont understand the problem here? Oh well. Forget it.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
The reduced design is what I like.... I get so tired of blaring colors and millions of flash animations popping upp all over the l´place.

Less is more.
Content is everything!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
The reduced design is what I like.... I get so tired of blaring colors and millions of flash animations popping upp all over the l´place.

Well, sorry but I just dont understand the problem here? Oh well. Forget it.
probably the best sollution...
good call. i still think icefall's site is the good example for a perfect balance between design and content.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
i still think icefall's site is the good example for a perfect balance between design and content.
Till now thats also my favorite one but i got to add that i don t really know much of them.

Top Bottom