Episode 236

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit! The ocean...! Finally, after over 2 years of hype. They'll finally make it to Vritannis. Azan, here we come.

As for the title of the chapter, it's most likely referring to the port town of Vritannis (alluded to in ep. 196) , which has become an outpost for the army of the Holy See. And as aforementioned, most likely where the party will meet back up with Azan.

edit: Holy Zohar, the waves look fucking awesome.

S

sin__lust

nice episode,so the second charactor means "roar" :D,i was confused because i thought it means sorrow :-\(sorrow of ocean ;D)

" city of the hawk",seems that Griffith will become the ruler in this chapter,does that mean the final chapter is not so far any more or we should say Miura has already decide how to end the story

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Where the hell did you come up with the final chapter? To me the story is just starting to unfold! I mean, gutts still has all these apostels to go though, and there is ass to be kicked!

I hope miura doesn't rush the rest of berserk

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
What can bother me for now is the chapter's title. ::)

Yeah, it will have to do for now, since it hasn't been released yet. Then, you can find plenty of new stuff to bother youv about it.

I can't wait though, that ocean looks pretty awesome. Can't wait for the chapter.

-Griffith

incognitoX

you fail me
Wow..if they can travel that way, who'd need a ship?

I wonder how long it's been since the fight with Grunbeld in the preview scene(probably about 2 days I'd assume)

S

sin__lust

DemonX said:
Where the hell did you come up with the final chapter? To me the story is just starting to unfold! I mean, Guts still has all these apostels to go though, and there is ass to be kicked!

I hope miura doesn't rush the rest of berserk

I also hope miura doesn't rush the rest of berserk as well,however,i think the time when Griffith become the ruler of midland is the time that the spirit world and the reality world jion together,and then is all the battles we expect .

BTW,your image looks nice

Smith said:
Ocean Roar and Hawk City? Which one is the title for 236? And btw have the story progress into a new arc?
correct me if im wrong, but i believe it reads as follows:
Millenium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Hawk City, Episode 236: "Ocean Roar."
and im waiting to be corrected.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
ranemaka13 said:
correct me if im wrong, but i believe it reads as follows:
Millenium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Hawk City, Episode 236: "Ocean Roar."
and im waiting to be corrected.

No, I think you're cool.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Wow!

Honestly I thought that Miura had almost forgotten about the ocean by now. Does this mean that we actually will get to see Pakku's home?

Now that is something I look forward to...

And I sure as hell hope that Berserk is not ending any time soon, he has far too many years of stories to tell.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Don't know what to add other than I'm thrilled they've finally made it! But I wonder if Puck's home will really live up to what it's supposed to be or will even still be there. :-X

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
HOHOHOHO!!111

Well this is exciting news, perhaps this is the end of the Black Swordsman Guts, and not its the time for Swashbuckler Guts! Abasti Scallywags! But anyways, Greyword will be my link whore for this upcomming chapter, so I will get it in the standard 3 days after initial release. :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom