Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

CnC

Ad Oculos
hey yo icefall, speaking of music.

I was looking at your berserk mp3s (thats gonna kill your bandwith), and was noticing that you found that missing track for the funeral.
That got me thinking, theres a track at the end Cowboy Bebop episode 23 that is really nice... if you can help me find that... that would kick..

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Sure I'll look for it - And about the funeral mp3, I actually just recorded that from the dvd and compressed to mp3 ^_-

You should have seen my bandwidth last month o_O;;;;

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
wassup everyone, i am so new

anyways, i have all of the trigun eps. in good quality with eng subs if anyone still needs em. i dont have streamload (yet...) but i can send anyone a cd if you give me the shipping costs. let me know if any one is interested

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
wassup everyone, i am so new

anyways, i have all of the trigun eps. in good quality with eng subs if anyone still needs em. i dont have streamload (yet...) but i can send anyone a cd if you give me the shipping costs. let me know if any one is interested
Whats up with your name...

cthm

Its just the screen name I always use……. Whats wrong wit that? Oh well…. :(

dont hate me cuz im different :p :)

cthm

Its just extremely suspicious thats all.

suspicious of my name.... right....... i dont think i've heard that one before.... :-/

oh well, and thanks Icefall

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I guess no one remebers the shit that CTBM wreaked on BSOM and here.

His name is cthm, absurdly similar and also an extremely ODD name to have. I dont think its him anymore, but I do think that my suspicion was well warranted, what with me, Olivier and Cronus being email bombed by the guy for over 3 months.

I just thought I should explain myself.

cthm

yeah, i saw his name on the bsom bbs and thought it was weird that his name was so similar to the one i always use, so i guess your suspicions are understandable. now that i think about it, he probably was inspired by the same thing I was for the name.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, i saw his name on the bsom bbs and thought it was weird that his name was so similar to the one i always use, so i guess your suspicions are understandable. now that i think about it, he probably was inspired by the same thing I was for the name.
Cardboard Toast Halloween Man?

CnC

Ad Oculos
my memory is fucked... I vaguely recall something like that.
but i wasn't bombed, something like that would probably jar my memory.

Top Bottom