Guts & Caska's tainted seed & their 'child'

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
With the appearence of this child in 238, an old theory of mine sparked some interest.

The theory is this. Griffith tainted Guts & Caska's seed to ensure that he had no feelings for Guts by casting every last 'interest' into the child.. in a sense purging what he thought to be his only demon. So NOW the child has that interest/attraction in Guts that made Griffith forget about his dream.

The demon seed more or less warned guts of impending evil & generally was curous about Guts & it cannot help itself, always staring & makin gwird noises & being attracted to Guts. Much like the child in 238. Assuming he IS their child, he can't help himself when it comes to climbiing on Guts.

It could also be the whole 'maternal' thing.. hehe.. but as scully said "it is evil it can't help its nature" yet it still has some sort of attatchment to guts & caska that is beyond the simple maternal benifits.

Well I think that the entire situation has to do with the fact that Griff likes to make sure he is in control fo everything...Even if Griff can not control Guts life he can effect it by tainting the child. Hmm just makes me realized that when Griff was thinking/dreaming about how his life would be with out ever attaining his dream he though of Caskca and the baby boy...which i think is guts baby...Just saying that he knew he would have an offspring...well i am just going on....hmmm

cmz

Science Fry
I mentioned this in the other "episode" forum, but, I tend to think that this is definately Guts/Caska's kid... albeit, the kid they were supposed to have.. sans Griffith-jizzum/evil juice. Although, there is a heck of a lot that we don't know about. Where did the fetus go after Griffith was reborn? Did Griffith just need the body as a vessel.. nothing else? I suspect that there is a such thing as over-crowding. The kid's psyche would have to go somewhere.. perhaps back to the astral world or wherever dead people go. And perhaps now with the worlds merging, the kid/fetus could make a dramatic return. Ta da. I personally think that if this is the case, then this must be a very special individual that could theorhetically, somehow match the GH/Griffith since he. technically, wouldn't be "human."

Demented Swordsman

The way the kid looked at guts in this last chapter has me believing more & more in the theory that he governs the same type of interest in guts that griffith had.

i think that the kid became a part of griffiths, you remember after the hill of swords he said he felt nothing but then when caska was in danger he saved her and felt emotion for gutts even when gutts was battling zodd. i think he integrated partially with griffiths' subconscious. we need another meeting to fiigure it out.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Ill tell you one thing... the kids stare reminds me of Griffith... yet her fisical image looks like both Griff and Caska... at least to me though.

Nomad said:
Ill tell you one thing... the kids stare reminds me of Griffith... yet her fisical image looks like both Griff and Caska... at least to me though.
Actually I think the Child and Griffith are connected in some way, maybe it's like...well, I don't know how to say it properly, so...I think that if the child gets killed Griffith dies (at least sent back to where he came from), an if Griffith dies the child will too. It's this kind of dilemma that I would expect of Miura. But...if it is like that, why won't Ganishka send his familiars rather than going to kill the Cihld by himself...*sigh* Right now I reminded myself of how long we are going to wait for an answer to that question :-\

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I like to make theories.
Here's one.
Guts and caska's baby turned to griffiths new form, but after the incident of the hill of swords, Griffith felt weakness since it seemed that he wanted to protect Caska, and was still a little worried of guts in his battle with Zodd.
Then Griffith casts out all of these emotions from himself, leaving himself with only the demon parts of the child.
That child seemed about three, and that seems about the right age if you ask me.
But just another Crazy theory. ::)

Demented Swordsman

thank you for clearing that up for us. We had no clue what happened there whatsoever. Your post is noted & taken in the same vein as this one.. FUCKING USELESS

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Demented Swordsman said:
thank you for clearing that up for us. We had no clue what happened there whatsoever. Your post is noted & taken in the same vein as this one.. FUCKING USELESS

Shut up. This is speculation nation. What do you expect... and his post is exactly like the first post of this thread, is it not? Hippocrite >:(.

Demented Swordsman

That's his theory, whoopty hooplah. The fact of the matter is that it doesn't have to contrast my own, it can simply be tacked on, so why the useless ::) comment? Its not a better theory, just a different one that can be on the other side of the same coin.

Top Bottom