Femto no more?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Looking @ the FAQ... I havent seen any topics regarding this thread, so fuck it....
Im not expecting to get a straight answer, but does anyone here thinks that Femto will be back?... or is it done for...

nir085

Horse and Armor
Done for, unfortunately. Femto's already demonstrated all the kinds of power that he has. Griffith reborn is basically a mix between Femto and the Griffith of old anyways, at least the way I see it. So there's really no need for Femto anymore.

...Unless Griffith's Apostle form turns out to be Femto.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Nomad said:
sad...I kinda liked him

Yeah me too, especially when he raped Caska. What a great guy. ::)

I don't think Femto has gone per se. It's just that griffith's form has once again changed. First he was a normal human, he then became Femto as a member of the God hand, and then he was reborn into the being we see today. A sort of supernatural griffith.

So I don't think there really was a Femto to begin with, that was just the name Grffith was given by void while he was a God hand.

Its strange, we have yet to hear any real opinion from the other godhand on what they they thought of Griffith's individual action to chase after, we dont know if it is something each of the godhand or at least one of them have done for a while before returning to their positions of full time demon kings.

Im not saying he will ever get a chance to become Femto again (maybe at the very end, who knows) but if he doesnt its probably because Guts might very well kill him but I personally dont think it would be his intentions to rule midland for a eternity.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I dont think miura would make femto just so he can pop up in a couple lousy episodes. I think Femto is more like an omen of the future, what griffith will become or turn into at some point when his dream is threatened...

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
nir085 said:
Done for, unfortunately. Femto's already demonstrated all the kinds of power that he has. Griffith reborn is basically a mix between Femto and the Griffith of old anyways, at least the way I see it. So there's really no need for Femto anymore.

...Unless Griffith's Apostle form turns out to be Femto.

What makes you think that Griffith is an apostle? He was a member of the God Hand for christ's sake, why would he then take a step down and become one of their minions? Your right about one thing though, there is no need for femto anymore, Griffith has reverted into human form - though he still has supernatural powers.

nir085

Horse and Armor
waqas said:
He was a member of the God Hand for christ's sake, why would he then take a step down and become one of their minions?
He was a member of Godhand indeed.

And who said an ex-Godhand member in Apostle form is any less powerful?

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
nir085 said:
He was a member of Godhand indeed.

And who said an ex-Godhand member in Apostle form is any less powerful?

You missed my point - I don't think he's an apostle period. To become an apostle you have to sacrifice the thing that is most important to you with a crimson behelit. While Griffith was still human, he posessed a behelit but his was special - it was the egg of the king - so he didn't become just another apostle, but a member of the God hand.

Also, when griffith assumed his latest form, he didn't do it by sacrificing something with a crimson behelit. But rather he was brought into the world by the sacrifice made by the behelit apostle.

The crimson behelit did not belong to Griffith - hence he is not an apostle.

I'm sorry to repeat old facts but I wanted to highlight the difference between the way griffith assumed his different forms and the way an ordinary apostle would.

If I'm wrong and Griffith is an apostle will someone please set me straight.

nir085

Horse and Armor
waqas said:
You missed my point - I don't think he's an apostle period. To become an apostle you have to sacrifice the thing that is most important to you with a crimson behelit.

If I'm wrong and Griffith is an apostle will someone please set me straight.
They're not Midland forces.

The Behelit Apostle was the vessel for Griffith, so basically his sacrifice was Griffith's sacrifice - even if Griffith himself did not make that decision. Because of that process, Griffith was able to revert to an Apostle form.

Besides, Godhand members are basically just bigger, badder Apostles.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
waqas said:
To become an apostle you have to sacrifice the thing that is most important to you with a crimson behelit.

The crimson one's are the special beherits for the Godhand. I believe the other beherits are greenish/blue for your typical apostle. Regarding whether or not Griffith is an apostle or if he's going to return to his Godhand form, Femto . . . I have no clue. ???

To become an apostle you have to sacrifice the thing that is most important to you with a crimson behelit.
Sorry but your info's a bit on the wrong side.
The crimson one's are the special beherits for the Godhand. I believe the other beherits are greenish/blue for your typical apostle.
Gotta go with Miyu on this one. I thought everyone knew this.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DemonX said:
I dont think miura would make femto just so he can pop up in a couple lousy episodes. I think Femto is more like an omen of the future, what griffith will become or turn into at some point when his dream is threatened...
thats kind of what I am hoping for...

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Miyu said:
The crimson one's are the special beherits for the Godhand. I believe the other beherits are greenish/blue for your typical apostle. Regarding whether or not Griffith is an apostle or if he's going to return to his Godhand form, Femto . . . I have no clue. ???

Ok, ok, guys I got the colours wrong my mistake. The crimson behelits are for God Hand members and the blue/green behelits are for apostles. I do know that Griffith orginally had a crimson behelit so I dont know why I erred in the first place ???

But I stand by the rest of what I said, just swap the colours around ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ive said it before, I'll say it 1000 times more, I'm sure:

Griffith is Femto is Griffith Reincarnated.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I know I'm answering someone else's question, but Volume 21 + commonsense constitutes the "hard evidence" for the majority of this thread's "speculation".

No evidence is stated anywhere.  Nowhere in the manga does it state that Femto is history.  Griffith and Femto are one and the same, yes.  But that doesn't mean we won't see Femto anymore.

I just had a thought. Griffith's/Femto's spirit is inside of Guts' and Caska's son. I think that when Griffith dies it will actually be Guts' son dieing and Griffith's spirit will return to his God Hand body. Just a thought. I can just picture Griffith's dieing words,"You've accomplished nothing."

Sorry for the double post. Wanted to bump the thread to get some feedback.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
dwarfkicker said:
I just had a thought. Griffith's/Femto's spirit is inside of Guts' and Caska's son. I think that when Griffith dies it will actually be Guts' son dieing and Griffith's spirit will return to his God Hand body. Just a thought. I can just picture Griffith's dieing words,"You've accomplished nothing."

Sorry for the double post. Wanted to bump the thread to get some feedback.
nice speculation in my opinion 8)

Top Bottom