Will Skull Knight betray Guts?

Woraug

A credit to dementia
I think I saw this a while back but I can't remember.

Do you think, when and if Skully ever kill Void, will he turn and betray Guts? You know, in attempt to erase anyone and anything that has to do with or has any relation to the God Hand.

I dunno, I just got to thnkin what might happen to Skull Knight once he's fullfiled his destiny.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Yes. That's the only logical speculation we can derive based on the plot hints given to us.

Skull Knight is a hater and he wants Guts dead. It's really that simple.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
excuse my lack of knowledge here... but, then why Skully saved Gatts and Caska on the first place?

Judo

Midlands finest
maybe because Guts reminds him of his favourite actor...
Anyway, skully wishes nothing else then sacrificing Guts to accomplish the fall of the GodHand.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Thats actully an interesting question. I guess we just have to wait and see. Just because skull knight is on guts side doesn't exactly mean he is "good". For all we know he could be just using guts to achieve his goals (remind you of griffith?). However, he was good friends with Flora, which seemed pritty good as for as good and evil goes. But skullknight is supposed to be like guts in a way, using what is can be used, just like they say, "Fate goes in a spiral".

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Woraug said:
I dunno, I just got to thnkin what might happen to Skull Knight once he's fullfiled his destiny.​
He's not fated to do anything to Void...
Incorrect: "Fate forsees that I shall strike down Void"
Correct: "I suppose that this encounter too is, as Void would say, in the flow of the Causality... In that case, I entrust my life to this sword."
As for the question, it seems kind of pointless just to turn on Guts. Only if, and I stress if, Guts became an apostle would Skull Knight have a good reason to kill him.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Uriel said:
[/center]
He's not fated to do anything to Void...
Incorrect: "Fate forsees that I shall strike down Void"
Correct: "I suppose that this encounter too is, as Void would say, in the flow of the Causality... In that case, I entrust my life to this sword."
As for the question, it seems kind of pointless just to turn on Guts. Only if, and I stress if, Guts became an apostle would Skull Knight have a good reason to kill him.
I agree...but what do I know ::)

nir085 said:
Skull Knight is a hater and he wants Guts dead. It's really that simple.

*Sigh*
I really dont know what he did make you have such an bad impression of him

Base on his rescue for Ricket and Flora... i seriously doubt that especially after Flora conversation

Flora: A surprise that you ask me to help him... is it because both of you are on the same boat?...

Flora: I hope you still retain that little humanity of yours...

Bors

I'm a llama!
I don't know if the Skull Knight will betray Gatts or anything, but once he'll kill Void (Wich was fated to happen). I really wonder what will be his goal then.

Is he gonna..

- Destroy God hand's remainant with the help of Gatts

- Just disseapear since his goal was accomplish

- Maybe he'll die fighting Void..

I really don't know, but I do like to speculate :p

Great board by the way

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Uh, welcome ! but... are you dumb or something ? Uriel has posted on this very page the "SK fated to kill Void" is only a shitty translation.
You'll have to deal with it and change your speculations ^^
Guil

Bors

I'm a llama!
To answer your first question, certainly not ^^.

It does change the nature of my previous post..

But still SK is probably the only one who can strike Void even if it is not foretold by destiny.
In Vol.13 we saw SK attacking Void and he seem to be protected by a sort of dimensional shield, and maybe the Behelit blade is the only thing who can strike through it.

If I remember correctly I think he wanted to use it for that in the first place.

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
if SK were ever to kill Gutts, it would be solely to keep gatts from having to suffer a similar fate to his own.

nostyleart

Quixotic
skull knight just wants guts to help him fight the god hands. he likes him for what i've seen so far. i also think that SK is leading guts down a path similar to his, but i don't think guts will become an apostale. i think SK used the armor at one time, got too hurt, used a behelit, sacrificed his nation, became an immensly powerful apostale. god hand, but ditched them for righteousness, and wants guts to simply help him. i doubt he would go through all this trouble just to kill him.

I haven't seen it myself, but I have heard people here say that miura has stated he wanted to keep Guts as a human. If that is true I would think he would slowly become less human but remain so essentially.

Personally I think if in the distant future if Guts turned into a being such as Skull knight to continue the epic representing his older years rather then get old (if the story were to go for that long) It would be a great path for him to go down, though I have a feeling he isn't going to have a huge life.

As for the idea of Skull knight betraying Guts it may happen but not because he would try to stop Guts from going down the same path as him, thats really stupid.

for 1 if anything he probably wouldn't mind Guts going down the same path as him, he already lead him to the Berserker armor, so if he were to use him he would want Guts to be as powerful as possible.

2 is what is wrong with going down Skull knights path? Seriously he is branded so the moment he dies he is undoubtably spending a eternity in unbearable dispair.

Seriously if anyone has the choice to become a being more powerful then practically any apostle and doing what you love by killing demons all the time(at least if you were Guts or skully) or eternal damnation, which would you choose?

Nosferatu

BERSERK
I don't think Skull Knight will betray Guts.

1. I don't think Skull Knight will live after or before the FINAL BATTLE(if it ever takes place esp. in my lifetime).

2. Guts absolutely needs somebody in the Berserk world or the next to depend on. Somebody with great strength, somebody with all the answers, somebody period. He can't do it alone. The ones who struggle will always be mutual allies, IMO. But, that isn't to say that Skully doesn't have hidden agendas, though.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I don't see him betraying him either, maybe fighting against him to free him from the grip of the berserk armor?

Since when he first puts it on Zodd asks Skull Knight if he's leading Guts down the same path to hell. The helmet part of the berserk armor is a metal skull, so I'm sort of assuming that Skull Knight might have worn it at one time.

Outro

I'm a llama!
KazigluBey said:
Since when he first puts it on Zodd asks Skull Knight if he's leading Guts down the same path to hell. The helmet part of the berserk armor is a metal skull, so I'm sort of assuming that Skull Knight might have worn it at one time.
Skull Knight admitted to wearing it in episode 237 (when he talks to Guts & Schrieke at the beach).

Skullknight need Guts to strike down the God Hand.

Gutts will make the dragon slayer hit SK´s all way through , so the DS will become a big vacuum sword made of behelits, like sk did before, engulfing the sword down on his mouth.

With the new Dragon Slayer power, Gutts will destroy Griffith and god hand :D

(now that i acknoledged this, Miura must chagethe manga´s ending :p )

tokken_brz said:
Skullknight need Guts to strike down the God Hand.

Gutts will make the dragon slayer hit SK´s all way through , so the DS will become a big vacuum sword made of behelits, like sk did before, engulfing the sword down on his mouth.

With the new Dragon Slayer power, Gutts will destroy Griffith and god hand :D

WTF did you get this idea? Or you are just trying to be sarcastic

Top Bottom