Sea creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that Miura gave us a preview of the creature Guts and his band will encounter ?

Image here

The creature attacking the boat is a caricaturized pishacha, but it don't think there's alligator/crocodile in the middle of the sea..

nir085

Horse and Armor
If he did, then he also gave us a preview of a bra-less mermaid and, maybe not coincidentally, gave us a picture of a turban fellow in the next page...so maybe you and those people who think Silatt will meet up with Guts before Elfhelm are on to something.

That is, assuming that one panel is a preview in the first place. But then Miura would have probably wanted us to link the mermaid, the Bakiraka, and the crocs somehow...which is pretty bizarre.

I doubt anything I just said means anything, but there is always that .5% chance :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Its a frikken crocodile. There is a charactaristic protrusion just behind the eyes. This same protrusion is on the creature pictured in episode 238. You dont even have to take my word, look "crocodiles" up on google images.

nir085 said:
That is, assuming that one panel is a preview in the first place. But then Miura would have probably wanted us to link the mermaid, the Bakiraka, and the crocs somehow...which is pretty bizarre.

I doubt anything I just said means anything, but there is always that .5% chance :)
I'm not going as far as you do :p Especially with the turban guy and Silatt ! I tempted to say it's a bit twisted and "stupid" (didn't find the right word to express myself, i don't want to offend you) to speculate about Silatt on that picture, damn it's a book write long time ago about the ocean ! I tought about a creature that might be on the Island (don't remember the name and don't have time to look for it), Hanafubuku king ? Don't think so but we see an elf also on this picture.

It's sure that there's always a .5% of chances that this is right but what made me think about a "preview" is that Miura always gave us a slim "preview" before some of his surprises.

About the mermaid, it is know that those mythologic creature lure the sailors with their songs and body to drown them and it's not new if i'm telling you that apostles and non-good creatures from the spirit world (like trolls, ogres and kelpies) love to kill people.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Berserk_v06c03p072_copy.jpg

Hmm kinda reminds me of somthing...

Kina funny, huh?

Shurikn said:
Do you think that Miura gave us a preview of the creature Guts and his band will encounter ?

Image here

The creature attacking the boat is a caricaturized pishacha, but it don't think there's alligator/crocodile in the middle of the sea..

I'm not sure I understood correctly what you meant, but are you saying the creature attacking the boat looks like a Pishacha? I don't think so, it looks more like some kind of mutant whale, especially since there is water going out of its head I think. From what I thought, Pishacha were the Elephant-monsters we saw in Windham... :-\

As for the Elf we can see in the picture, she isn't on the book, since it's obviously Evarella, Schierke's companion.

DemonX said:
Hmm kinda reminds me of somthing...

Kina funny, huh?
Caska's rape.. but this is a bit of topic...
asmer said:
I'm not sure I understood correctly what you meant, but are you saying the creature attacking the boat looks like a Pishacha? I don't think so, it looks more like some kind of mutant whale, especially since there is water going out of its head I think. From what I thought, Pishacha were the Elephant-monsters we saw in Windham... :-\

As for the Elf we can see in the picture, she isn't on the book, since it's obviously Evarella, Schierke's companion.

If I'm right, the Pishacha are the alligators/crocodiles because of the preview of chap239 and what Olivier said. I said it looked like one but it's not one, for exemple, alligators look like crocodile but are not the same so do you understan what i mean now ? And this is true that it look like a mutant whale or something because of the water, but i never seen a whale with legs.

About the elf, it's my mistake, because of the quality of the picture when scaled it looked like it was also drawn in the book but it's Ivarella...

About this preview... remember that we are in speculation nation so there's more chances that i'm wrong ;D

Edit : By the way, this speculation is not for chapter 239 :p we already know it's crocs attacking the band and i'm not dumb enough to speculate on this :D (well i think heheheh) What i am "speculating" here is about if they find a boat and go to the elf's island, and i doubt that it's going to be soon.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Shurikn said:
Edit : By the way, this speculation is not for chapter 239 :p we already know it's crocs attacking the band and i'm not dumb enough to speculate on this :D (well i think heheheh) What i am "speculating" here is about if they find a boat and go to the elf's island, and i doubt that it's going to be soon.
Good work covering your ass the day the chapter is released.

Walter said:
Good work covering your ass the day the chapter is released.
I'm not covering my ass.. i'm clearing confusion about my lack of explaination.. we already knew about the chapter 239 because of Olivier's summary, i'm not dumb enough to try speculating on something totally different from his summary. And it's because of what you guys replied that made me think that you were thinking i was speculating about chap 239.
How could i speculate about something they will encounter on the sea if they have no boat and haven't reach Vitrianis yet ?

You guys can think what you want..

Edit : If I was truly speculating on chapter 239, I would have been a jackass saying "but it don't think there's alligator/crocodile in the middle of the sea" because it would implicate that they (Guts band) reach Vitrianis, find a boat in the same chapter, i think you are underestimating me. I made some errors in the past, and will again but not such ones...

As far as I'm concerned, I knew you were speculating about the future events, no problem. My point was about that:

Shurikn said:
If I'm right, the Pishacha are the alligators/crocodiles because of the preview of chap239 and what Olivier said. I said it looked like one but it's not one, for exemple, alligators look like crocodile but are not the same so do you understan what i mean now ? And this is true that it look like a mutant whale or something because of the water, but i never seen a whale with legs.

I don't know who is right since I don't speak Japanese and can't know what exactly means Pishacha, but I thought that this term was referring to the Elephant-monsters. So I don't know what Olivier Hague meant by saying "(familiars = pishacha?)", but I'm still not sure those "Crocodiles" can be referred to as Pishacha... ???

And by the way, I agree a whale doesn't have no "legs", but maybe a mutant one could have some, no?

asmer said:
As far as I'm concerned, I knew you were speculating about the future events, no problem. My point was about that:I don't know who is right since I don't speak Japanese and can't know what exactly means Pishacha, but I thought that this term was referring to the Elephant-monsters. So I don't know what Olivier Hague meant by saying "(familiars = pishacha?)", but I'm still not sure those "Crocodiles" can be referred to as Pishacha... ???
I doubt about this as much as you do i think, you are making me insecure about this, but if there is no one knowing japanese that have corrected me yet, i guess it's the right word...
asmer said:
And by the way, I agree a whale doesn't have no "legs", but maybe a mutant one could have some, no?
It's exactly what i was saying, probably that my english is not good enough yet to express my tought like i want to..

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well, mermaids and the like... who knows ? But it was only on a book.
Btw, I'd like to make you remember in volume24, Flora explains the world configuration and when talking about astral plan, we can see unicorns and 'pointy-ears-like-tolkien-elves' that looked a bit like those referred by SK in volume13 or 14 for Godo's house, imo.
Sure astral realm has yet many things to offer.

Guil

Guil-BANNED! said:
Well, mermaids and the like... who knows ? But it was only on a book.
Btw, I'd like to make you remember in volume24, Flora explains the world configuration and when talking about astral plan, we can see unicorns and 'pointy-ears-like-tolkien-elves' that looked a bit like those referred by SK in volume13 or 14 for Godo's house, imo.
Sure astral realm has yet many things to offer.

Guil
I don't remember what Flora and Shierke were talking about around the picture but what i know is that there's a link with the sea.. so it might be revelant. What you say is true tho, everything can happen. I'd like so much to see a unicorn, just to see the way Miura designed it. Maybe Guts new horse :p He was the raiding team captain after all..

Hmmm... suddenly i have a few question?

Is it time for Guts to have a steed? Or does he even need to have one first?

Most importantly: does it make him stronger to have one, for eg. an extraordinay steed like unicorn...?

Smith said:
Hmmm... suddenly i have a few question?

Is it time for Guts to have a steed? Or does he even need to have one first?

Most importantly: does it make him stronger to have one, for eg. an extraordinay steed like unicorn...?

I think that if he need one or if it's time for him to have one.. he would need an extraordinary steed because of his sword.. when he's wielding it things like when he escaped Holy Iron Chains with Farnese will always happen with an ordinairy one..

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Shurikn said:
I don't remember what Flora and Shierke were talking about around the picture but what i know is that there's a link with the sea.. so it might be revelant. What you say is true tho, everything can happen. I'd like so much to see a unicorn, just to see the way Miura designed it. Maybe Guts new horse :p He was the raiding team captain after all..

I think Miura would kill himself before watching Gatts riding in a fu**ing white unicorn. Some big black Demonic horse would fit him well.

gatts.jpg
+
gatts_lil_pony.jpg
= BIG NO

ELEKTROFUNK said:
I think Miura would kill himself before watching Gatts riding in a fu**ing white unicorn. Some big black Demonic horse would fit him well.

It's true that it would suck, i never said i wanted Guts to ride a unicorn.
What i said :
1.I want to see how Miura would design a unicorn, his way to represent one graphically
2.If Guts need a steed, it have to be an extraordinary one because of his sword

1+2 is not something i want. it's 2 seperate things. Well, it depend how Miura design his unicorn :p

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Shurikn said:
I'd like so much to see a unicorn, just to see the way Miura designed it. Maybe Guts new horse :p He was the raiding team captain after all..

Learn to express yourself then buddy ;)

Smith said:
Is it necessary for Unicorn to be white colour?
Not at all, we know that Miura have a great imagination so it depends if he want to stay classic or use his imagination to design his unicorn. And there is already different color for unicorn in other fantasy work... so i don't think he's forced to make a white unicorn, if he does one.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Guts riding a unicorn... this site comes up with all kinda of shit ;D. I could understand a white horse at least... (then guts would have to wear white armor to match it), BUT A UNICORN!?

DemonX said:
Guts riding a unicorn... this site comes up with all kinda of shit ;D.
This is really the best thing someone said in this thread for days :) really
Don't forget it's speculation nation and.. it's about sea creatures :p hehe not about unicorns. We were just saying that if Guts eventually get a steed, it won't be a normal horse.. well this is what i was saying, i know sometimes i just don't explain enough the stuff i say so you guys understand all or partially wrong what i say, i should have explained more my thought but i don't want to write a novel :p

DemonX said:
I could understand a white horse at least... (then guts would have to wear white armor to match it), BUT A UNICORN!?
Hair getting white, speculation about Guts being the white hawk.. a white horse or a unicorn is fine for the white hawk don't you think ? :p ::)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Shurikn said:
well this is what i was saying, i know sometimes i just don't explain enough the stuff i say so you guys understand all or partially wrong what i say, i should have explained more my thought but i don't want to write a novel :

Do write stuff in french and then just use google to translate it for you in english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom