Does Beast mode grant Guts psychic power

This doesnt mean that Guts have the capabilites to move object with his mind, but in a sense that he is able to manipulate object attached to its body, such as his mechanical arm...

I didnt realise this until in vol26 chapter226, when he seem to blow Grunbeld gamera shield without even pulling the string to trigger the cannon

Somehow i wonder in the future, especially after staying in Elfhelm under the effect of elves aura, will it make Guts controling his fake arm up to a point, where it function as his real arm?(This is also a kind of psychic... to manipulate object using the mind except that it must be attached to the body) Something like able to move the finger naturally or activate the cannon as he wish

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, the armor is supposed to be more in touch with the Od, right? I really dont think guts can move stuff with his mind, but just the armor. The armor does the rest like move his mech arm, because his mech arm is supposed to open up, so instead of his real hand loading his arm gun, the armor does it for him.

it would be cool if while hes in it he could see

somehow out of his right eye,

it kinda looks like he can from the pictures cause all you see is red from both sides,

hmmmmm,

oh well, it might give him sonar too ;D

- c

yes, im curious to see if it also helps in different

situations like letting him see in pitch dark,

that would be awesome ;D

- c

DemonX said:
Well, the armor is supposed to be more in touch with the Od, right? I really dont think guts can move stuff with his mind, but just the armor. The armor does the rest like move his mech arm, because his mech arm is supposed to open up, so instead of his real hand loading his arm gun, the armor does it for him.

So what you basically mean is that when he was in berserk mode, he fused himself into the armor, as if he had all the nerves connected to the armor (As we had seen in 226), therefore his armor is something like his skin where he would able to manoeuvre anything as long as it is attach to the armor, or anything under it right?

It does make sense actually, when the armor comes alive with him, his arm guard covering his mech arm would be able to control and trigger the cannon at will... but doesnt that make him supernatural and more powerful than any human being? Imagine you got a cannon on your body :eek:

I dont think he has psychic powers, I think the Berserker armor responds to his desires and essentially takes action to anything he wants within the body.

Like DemonX says him being able to fire the arm cannon and move the Berserker armor in the hand area giving him room to do so is the armor doing it for him, this would be similar to the concept of it snapping his bones back into position when they are broken.

Top Bottom