Speculation on episode 241

Bors

I'm a llama!
I read Chapter 240 a couple of days ago and I came up with some decent theories, at least I think so ^^

First about the little boy with black hair, peoples seem to think that he may be an apostle or something devilish because an alligator creature just didn't attack it.

What I think is the Alligator creature didn't attack it because they were ordered not to harm him in the first way. I think those Kushan guys were sent to take back that kid to Wyndam, he probably escaped from there, he probably doesn't know himself, since he looked like he was lost all nude and stuff.

But that kid must be really important to Ganishka, maybe he is the key to defeat the hawk? an heir,source of power. I can't really say..

The courses of event can take many ways in the upcoming chapters.

Possible Scenario

Guts and party defeat Elephant monster and Gahniska who saw Guts through the eye of his avatar(?) send more troops after him..

Since this is a time of war, what may be the best unit to dispatch?

I'd say assasin, Sillat and the 2 big guys (don't remember their names, but you know who). So after that, maybe Sillat will choose to side with Guts with all the horror he saw, and the true face of the emperor...

Or, if he doesn't join, maybe Sillat will capture the boy, or Caska (if the boy is captured, then Caska will follow them, and so will be Guts), because I think the defeat of Ganiska will be mainly by the hands of Guts.

What do you think? Does it make sense?

Re:Speculation on Chapter 241

Bors said:
I read Chapter 240 a couple of days ago and I came up with some decent theories, at least I think so ^^

First about the little boy with black hair, peoples seem to think that he may be an apostle or something devilish because an alligator creature just didn't attack it.

What I think is the Alligator creature didn't attack it because they were ordered not to harm him in the first way. I think those Kushan guys were sent to take back that kid to Wyndam, he probably escaped from there, he probably doesn't know himself, since he looked like he was lost all nude and stuff.

My best guess is that he is Guts and Caska's child in physical form somehow... though I wouldn't be surprised if it were something else. If that were true then I would say it is once again the child protecting Caska.

One theory I have about the child if it is Guts and Caska's is that Griffith would be a parent of it as well. Seeing he turned the child into a demon in the first place there is no doubt he would be more then the child's god father. Anyway when you look at the child it looks more like Guts to me than Caska aside the hair, however you might say the long thin hair and fair skin is the part from Griffith, who knows.

I'd say assasin, Sillat and the 2 big guys (don't remember their names, but you know who). So after that, maybe Sillat will choose to side with Gatts with all the horror he saw, and the true face of the emperor...

I have wondered if Sillat would join Guts side, he is a good fighter but I dont see it happening, he is far too ruthless and there is no real reason that I can see for this to happen. He may have been shocked by what he saw what Ganiska was up to, but I dont think it will be enough to drive him to team up with Guts...maybe take up a new side of his own though, he seems to be getting a bigger part in the story.

Or, if he doesn't join, maybe Sillat will capture the boy, or Caska (if the boy is captured, then Caska will follow them, and so will be Gatts), because I think the defeat of Ganiska will be mainly by the hands of Gatts.

What do you think? Does it make sense?

I think Griffith will be the one to bring down Ganishka, Guts might just hurt him in small amounts through his journey.

Top Bottom