Does Ganishka really knows the presence of Guts

After seeing the battles that have been raging in the two chapters (not to mention many more to come), it is getting harder and harder for me to believe that Ganishka has absolutely no idea who is Guts

All these monster that challenge Guts band are minion of Ganishka demon army, and from here i seriously doubt the clashes between Guts group and his minions are just purely coincidence

Even if Ganishka's minions saw him by coincidence its same to assume that Ganishka isn't too far off a being with the power of a Godhand, and Guts the last few years has made himself very popular with dangerous beings in the Astral world.

He would have to know about Guts, I have little doubt about that.

Majin Tenshi said:
of course its not coincidence... its causeality

Ok... you are right in that sense, but the million dollar question is does Ganishka know our dear friend in the first place?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Smith said:
Ok... you are right in that sense, but the million dollar question is does Ganishka know our dear friend in the first place?
No, the real question is does Ganishka care to know of Guts' existance? I remeber a while ago he was underestimated and not really considered much of a threat.

Well I know the Godhand don't take him too seriously but I certainly don't recall Ganishka looking at Guts that way....or any way at all.

Ok... but soon they will regret it

Anyway, i am wondering if there is going to be another big fight after killing this makara

They don't even take Skull knight that serious, and he is able to fight against them in person.
After he came, lashes out at Void and fucks off with Guts and Caska, they were still pretty apathetic and cocky considering just what happened that they themselves did not foresee, but I guess you can afford to be like that when you are a god.

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
Sparnage said:
Ganishka isn't too far off a being with the power of a Godhand

not even close to a GodHand if ya ask me. did you notice thatr Locus wasnt even really shaken by Ganishka's power?

Outro

I'm a llama!
Avalon said:
Ok you'll all have to forgive my ignorance but who is ganishka, and what is his relation to the godhand?
Ganishka is the Kushan Emperor taking/who's taken over Midland. He's an apostle who's going against Griffith & his Band of the Hawk/Falcon. I haven't read any translation that links him directly to God Hand.

tonberrykid02 said:
not even close to a GodHand if ya ask me. did you notice thatr Locus wasnt even really shaken by Ganishka's power?

Yeah that maybe because he didnt directly attack Locus, but you did realised Irvine was shunned by Ganishka... And yes he might not have shown his full potential power yet

tonberrykid02 said:

Maybe not, but we may not have seen his full power yet, and its already safe to assume he is the next most powerful being in the berserk world to Griffith.

He probably could have killed Locus and the other apostles easily if he wasn't preoccupied with realising he got fucked over.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Outro said:
Ganishka is the Kushan Emperor taking/who's taken over Midland. He's an apostle who's going against Griffith & his Band of the Hawk/Falcon. I haven't read any translation that links him directly to God Hand.

We dont know that yet. Is he really an apostle? He seems too strong for an apostle. Maybe a bad wizard? Maybe he has some kind of relation of what morguz was? Maybe he has somthing to do with the holy see...

DemonX said:
We dont know that yet. Is he really an apostle? He seems too strong for an apostle. Maybe a bad wizard?

I remember someone got hauged by saying Ganishka is not an apostle, and got flame big time by our admins, though i forgot who...

Nosferatu

BERSERK
page 10

Ganishka - "Undersized creatures, getting overconfident with the small amount of evil you received into your body. Feel the true power."

I ripped this out of the Episode 234 Translation. From the quote above, it would seem like Ganishka sacrificed a whole lot more people than your average apostle. Ganishka is clearly a step above an apostle, IMO, but not proven quite yet to be greater than a God hand member.

As far as Ganishka knowing about Guts, if my theory is correct, then I think Ganishka will know about Guts pretty soon in these upcoming chapters. I think those chibi Ganishka's that popped out of the priests will return back to Ganishka himself, thus making him aware of Guts and crew(esp. that little kid). But, who knows though? :p

Top Bottom